What to do in Las Vegas by myself during the day.

You can get the double deck bus outside of the MB. It goes along the strip and into the old downtown. For $5 you can ride for 24 hours and get on and off at any stops. It runs about every 15 minutes. We usally stay at the 4Queens. You should go down town in the eary evening to see the show down there.

They have a hugh cover over the Freemont Street and it is awsome when it lights up.

I just love doing the stip and all the places. I am going in April 4-8 for a convension for work. I will be at the RIO

You can get the double deck bus outside of the MB. It goes along the strip and into the old downtown. For $5 you can ride for 24 hours and get on and off at any stops. It runs about every 15 minutes. We usally stay at the 4Queens. You should go down town in the eary evening to see the show down there.

They have a hugh cover over the Freemont Street and it is awsome when it lights up.

I just love doing the stip and all the places. I am going in April 4-8 for a convension for work. I will be at the RIO

I was wondering if I would be able to get downtown at a reasonable rate! Yippee. :banana:

I am going April 6-9. Maybe we wil cross paths. ;)

I would get a makeover at one of the makeup counters. I went to the fresh shop at the forum shops at Ceasars. They did an amazing job - no high pressure sale at the end either. I think I got a new lipstick and some eye shadow. I was also there sans kids and it was a luxury to be able to update my look. I also looked really nice when we went to dinner and a show that night.

I'm not much of a gambler either but years ago took the free blackjack and craps classes at the Tropicana. Taught the rules and basic strategy, helps enjoy the games at least. According to this website they still have 'em:

http://lasvegasadvisor.com/freegaminglessons.cfm

One of the reasons I don't gamble at the tables is because I am unsure of my skills. Taking a class is a great idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter