What time is the 4:00 lifeboat drill?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just wanted to check if everybody's sense of humor was in proper tune. :laughing:

I don't know, Jeff, but I hope we get a comfortable mustard station.

Is there a lifeboat drill?????

Whoohooo that's sooo cool, i can wear orange!!!

Just wanted to check if everybody's sense of humor was in proper tune. :laughing:

Jeff... You got me... I looked at the title and said... "What is this all about":thumbsup2 I should have figured it out... It's all about drinking:drinking1. I should have figured that out George... Leave it to you:rotfl2:

Lets all synchronize our watches...

...or maybe that should be: "Eye, check your hourglass me hearties" pirate:

Thank you for my laugh for the day! :lmao:

I am in the process of finishing up our packing for the trip and wanted to make sure I printed off all the PCC 2.0 info and this thread caught my eye. Thank you Jeff! :goodvibes

:tinker: Jennifer

This was really one of the most memorable parts of the trip. All the kids were talking about Titanic and counting the lifeboats to be sure that they'd be on one.

Enjoy the cruise and keep the humor coming

Thought it was odd that our muster station was inside a restaurant. Still wondering whether that's a hint about the number of lifeboats, since we never saw one.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter