What time GMT can we book fast passes?

Plum85

Mouseketeer
I'm staying off site and as of tomorrow `I can start booking fast passes. What time do they go live, is it 5am and is it worth setting an alarm? Thanks

Yes it's 5am. I think it depends what you want to get, if you're interested in Anna and Elsa or SDMT then I might set an alarm just in case! I managed to get SDMT 30 days out at about 8am but I guess you never know. If you're not bothered about either of those then I wouldn't bother setting an alarm :-)

Yes it's 5am. I think it depends what you want to get, if you're interested in Anna and Elsa or SDMT then I might set an alarm just in case! I managed to get SDMT 30 days out at about 8am but I guess you never know. If you're not bothered about either of those then I wouldn't bother setting an alarm :-)

Thank you :)

I didn't log in until 11am, maybe I got lucky but A&E and SDMT were both available. I think that was for one of the quietest weeks of the year though :)

Anyway - if you're there during low season then I wouldn't set an alarm, unless you want either of those two as above!

ADRs are 11am online, 12 noon by phone.

There are a couple of weeks a year when this changes to 12 and 1pm when we change clocks at different times in March and October.

I logged on on our 60 days but not until 2pm (had been at work!) I couldn't get 7DMT for our first day in MK but managed to get it for later in the holiday.

be aware that the system flipped over at 6am for me not 5am, so don't panic if they're not there at first (unlike me who did panic lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter