What time does the Dream pass Jetty Park?

discorsner

DIS Veteran
I am going to be in the area and want to watch the Dream sail out on 7/1. I've heard that Jetty park is the place to be!

What time approximately will she pass through?

Thanks so much!

I am going to be in the area and want to watch the Dream sail out on 7/1. I've heard that Jetty park is the place to be!

What time approximately will she pass through?

Thanks so much!

About 5:15 if she departs at 5:00pm. :yay::yay::yay::yay: Have fun!

Last month we were at Grills watching the Dream sail by and it was about 5:10 p.m. Jetty Park is nearby. What a beautiful sight! Can't wait to board the Dream next June.

Jan

Well the only info I see online is all aboard by 345 so I am assuming it does leave around 5 by the time they do the drill. So we will plan 5 to 515. We'll be there before that anyway. Thanks!

Well the only info I see online is all aboard by 345 so I am assuming it does leave around 5 by the time they do the drill. So we will plan 5 to 515. We'll be there before that anyway. Thanks!

My family & I will be on the 7/1 sailing. We will make sure to wave at you!!

We camped at Jetty Park June 12th & waved the Dream off. It was awesome to see her and can't wait to sail in October!!!!:dance3::dance3:
It's around 5ish! Have fun.

We always try to get there around 4:15-4:30 as there are usually other ships taking off before the Disney ships and we like to see them all. The Disney ships are usually the last ones out.

I'm wondering the opposite. I want to see the Dream come in, in the morning. Anyone know when that happens?

Dream comes in around 5/5:30 am - it takes about 30-40 minutes from making the turn into the channel to the point where she turns around to dock facing out. I watched it all from my verandah this morning...

We just saw it leave today from Grills Deck and it was about 5:20 when it passed by so I would guess about 5:40 to jetty park. Have fun.

I was going to ask what time the Dream cruises by Jetty park on departure, but I found the info in this thread. If you're leaving on Thurs 7/7 (day before shuttle launch) we'll be waving to you!

I was there waving and my kids were running alongside the ship. It was a fun little side trip to watch it sail out!

We just saw it leave today from Grills Deck and it was about 5:20 when it passed by so I would guess about 5:40 to jetty park. Have fun.

We were at Grills on the 26th too! What a great place to eat and watch the ships leave port. Not to mention that you do not have to pay to get in!!!! We just happened upon it trying to find somewhere because we REFUSED to pay 10 bucks to got to the beach for 1 hour.

I had the shark kabobs and they were FABUlous!

We are going to be watching the Magic set sail the night before we get on the Dream. We have reservations at Fishlips at 4:30 so that we can be settled in before the ship goes by, there will be 25 of us. Is this a good place to see the ship from?

oh oh oh!!! What is Jetty Park?!?! I stalk these boards like its my job, and this is the first I've heard of Jetty Park... please do tell!!! Thanks!!!!

We are going to be watching the Magic set sail the night before we get on the Dream. We have reservations at Fishlips at 4:30 so that we can be settled in before the ship goes by, there will be 25 of us. Is this a good place to see the ship from?

We were at Fishlips on 6/26 and saw her sail. It is a great place to see the ship from but your best view is either at the bar upstairs or dining outside. I don't think there will be room for 25 outside, but, you can always pop outside while she's going by.

oh oh oh!!! What is Jetty Park?!?! I stalk these boards like its my job, and this is the first I've heard of Jetty Park... please do tell!!! Thanks!!!!

http://www.jettypark.org/

rocksbeachpier.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter