What time does BOG open for lunch?

TosaTrio

DVC Owner @ SSR & VWL
What time does BOG open for lunch?

Any suggestions on what time we should get in line? I am ok with hanging out in line while DH and DD run around. We were not lucky enough to be selected for FP+ and the link I have seen posted has not worked for me.

TIA!

Gail

Gail, If your trip is for May or later, it will not work. You have to wait until after the 15th or the 20th of the month before your vacation starts.:thumbsup2

Otherwise, you can get in line for lunch from 10:30 AM until 2 PM. (Lunch is from 11 AM until 2:30 PM.)

Gail, If your trip is for May or later, it will not work. You have to wait until after the 15th or the 20th of the month before your vacation starts.:thumbsup2

Otherwise, you can get in line for lunch from 10:30 AM until 2 PM. (Lunch is from 11 AM until 2:30 PM.)

Thank you! We will actually be there April 9th-12th. The sign in box is grayed out in FP+ link.

I will plan to be in line right away at 10:30. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter