• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What threads are the best for a new cruiser?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Help!! We are trying to learn the ropes here about cruising plus a pre night and 2 post nights (all Swan). I can't keep up with all we need to plan, pack, learn... can you guys help point us to the right posts? We can do a WDW trip in the dark, but adding a cruise is making me feel overwhelmed. :upsidedow

Help!! We are trying to learn the ropes here about cruising plus a pre night and 2 post nights (all Swan). I can't keep up with all we need to plan, pack, learn... can you guys help point us to the right posts? We can do a WDW trip in the dark, but adding a cruise is making me feel overwhelmed. :upsidedow

Have a look on the cruise forum http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Or there is this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2179446 with some links.

There are the cruise primer Podcasts too (sorry can't remember exactly which ones but I'm thinking Nov / Dec 2008?)

If you have any specific questions just post a thread here on on the cruise forum.

my packing list for 7-day cruise we took last year. haven't done this years packing list.

Wear:
Travel pants
Tunic
Sleeveless shirt
Bra
Undies
Socks
Tennis shoes
Windbreaker
Casual watch
Visor

Pack:
Carry
Cruise Tickets
Hotel/RV Tickets
Passports
Medical insurance cards and medical history
Contact Numbers

Wallet
Cash
Perscription Meds
Cell Phone/Charger
Computer

Personal/Sundries
Camera
Extension Cord
Fanny Pack
Febreze
Night light
Reading material
Sewing kit
Small first aid kit
Small flashlight
Swiss Army knife or something similar
Travel-sized laundry soap
Clothes Pins

Toiletries

Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Nail clippers and file
Deodorant
Moisturizer and freshener
Baby powder
Bug Spray
Dental floss
Handi-Wipes
Comb/brush
Chapstick

Clothing
Bras 4
Camisole/slip 2
Cardigan/Hoodie 2
Evening outfit 1
Black pants 2
Blue pants 2
Colored skirts 2
Dressy shirts 2
Tunics 3
Short sleeve shirts 2
Sleeveless shirts 3
T Shirts 3
Swim suit & cover-up 1
PJs 3
Undies 7
Socks 7
Walking shoes 1
Evening shoes 1
Flipflops 1

Jewelry

Here's the dates of the Cruise Primers...these should help out some.....

02/25/2009
03/04/2009
03/18/2009
03/25/2009

There are links to the DCL Cruise Primer shows in the 18th post of the "Links That I Think Might Help New Cruisers." stickied thread.:goodvibes

There are links to the DCL Cruise Primer shows in the 18th post of the "Links That I Think Might Help New Cruisers." stickied thread.:goodvibes

I love that thread and have been reading so thanks!

I just went to the index looking for that show (I loaded all the cruise ones), but couldnt find this one!! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter