What snack credit can I use for breakfast

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
What are your favorite snack credit to use for breakfast? Does a bagel with cream cheese count as a snack credit?

Thanks

Anything with the purple logo beside it can be used for a snack credit. You can look at the menus on AllEars and see what each QS offers.

Some things you wouldn't think are snacks actually are. I believe bagels are a snack credit. There are some monsterous pastries that blew my mind when I found out they were a snack credit. On my last trip I typically got a danish of some sort for breakfast at the resort. I really can't justify using a QS credit for breakfast... no offense to anybody who does, it just seems like a waste to me. That and I can eat it while waiting for the bus. Next trip I'm going to try, if my stomach allows, holding off on breakfast snack until I get to the park. Seems to me the snacks offered there, if you look around, are larger and more unique. Some of them you can even split between two people... and I'm not one to share food. :)

I enjoyed the gigantic danishes/pastries at the waterparks and Epcot. They are on the generic side....but HUGE - definitely enough to share between 2 people and a great value.

On our last trip, we stayed at Pop and my DD and I both used a snack credit each for create your own yogurt parfaits. Had no idea they were SO filling. We were both stuffed for a few hours and could barely finish them (granted this was after 2 days of a lot of food). We would share it in the future just to leave room for more treats later.

We liked to pick up a fruit pot the night before, take it to our room and keep it in the fridge and there was breakfast, ready and waiting in the morning! Sometimes we'd get the same thing, sometimes different and share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter