• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What should I FastPass for someone who can't ride roller coasters?

nerdydisneygirl90

Mouseketeer
I know that most people fastpass 7DMT or the mountains, but what should I fastpass for someone who can't ride roller coasters due to medical reasons? (I've never used fastpass+ before, just the paper ones)

Peter Pan, Pirates, haunted mansion, soarin, enchanted tales with belle, frozen sing a longs, jungle cruise....this is assuming the person can do motion rides just not coasters. Also assuming somebody wants to do belle, frozen, etc. can also FP characters.

Peter Pan, Pirates, haunted mansion, soarin, enchanted tales with belle, frozen sing a longs, jungle cruise....this is assuming the person can do motion rides just not coasters. Also assuming somebody wants to do belle, frozen, etc. can also FP characters.

Thank you :), yes motion rides are fine, it's a heart thing for the coasters.

MK: Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Pirates
AK: Safari, shows
DHS: Toy Story, Tower of Terror, Star Tours
EPC: Spaceship Earth, Soarin or FEA, Living with the Land

this is what I do with a friend that can not go on roller coaster so that I can enjoy the roller coaster and she can do something that she likes
I will do a roller coaster like 7DMT or space motion and she will do a ride near by like if I am doing 7DMT she will do pooh or if I am doing space she will do buzz and we will have a meeting place like the gift shop for pooh this way we can both do rides we like

this is what I do with a friend that can not go on roller coaster so that I can enjoy the roller coaster and she can do something that she likes
I will do a roller coaster like 7DMT or space motion and she will do a ride near by like if I am doing 7DMT she will do pooh or if I am doing space she will do buzz and we will have a meeting place like the gift shop for pooh this way we can both do rides we like

Thank you :)

MK: Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Pirates
AK: Safari, shows
DHS: Toy Story, Tower of Terror, Star Tours
EPC: Spaceship Earth, Soarin or FEA, Living with the Land
I am not sure the op friend could do tower of terror or star tours.

Ya, Tower of Terror has that huge losing stomach feeling. I guess it depends on what the person doesn't like about roller coasters. That's exactly what I hate about it. Other people it's the speed....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter