What Shore Excursions are you considering at Castaway Cay & Nassau?

Is it possible to do jet skiing at either Castaway Cay or Nassau? And is that something you have to book ahead of time (I don't see it listed an an excursion), or something we can do once we hit the island(s)?

Thanks.

I want to go to the beach at Nassau, Greg wants to go to hear the Disney speakers....I'm sure I could figure out a way to get to the beach myself. Do you think we'll have time after the speakers speak to get to the beach???

Parasailing sounds fun too for Castaway.

Is it possible to do jet skiing at either Castaway Cay or Nassau? And is that something you have to book ahead of time (I don't see it listed an an excursion), or something we can do once we hit the island(s)?

Thanks.

There is a jet ski excursion at Castaway Cay. It's on the excursion list online. Just pull down the drop menu for Castaway Cay excursions.

OK, thanks. Any chance you're aware of any jet skiing in Nassau from local vendors there? Just wondering if we NEED to purchase this Castaway Cay excursion (at the hefty price tag to boot) or if there are other options at Nassau.

On Bahamas day I am so torn, I want to do everything!
I want to stay and listen to the speakers, I have read Lee Cockerell's book and loved it and think it is an amazing perk to hear him speak. I am reading Charles Ridgeway's book right now and think it will be exciting to hear his stories. I hear Bob Gurr is a great speaker and my DS is so excited to hear an imagineer speak. Then I definitely want to go to Jodi Benson's concert and my DD really wants to see this.
The problem is that DH, DD, and DS want to go to Atlantis, or should I say are dying to go to Atlantis to experience the whole water park.
I haven't decided whether to purchase the three of them the Disney Atlantis Aquaventure excursion or to book them a room at Comfort Suites so they get the access to the waterpark.
The crazy part will be that my DH will take DD to Atlantis at 9:00 in the morning and then DS and I will race across town at 12:00 to drop him off and then DD and I will race across town to get back to the boat to see Jodi Benson.
I know Crazy, and I call this a vacation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter