What Ride Would You Create If You Were An Imagineer!

eeyorepixie

AKA Queenie
My daughter and I were talking and she told me about a ride she would create if she were an imagineer.

She would create a ride in Epcot, it would feature all the Princesses, it would showcase each princess in the country she was from.

I thought this was a great idea, this got me thinking what would others Disney lovers create if given the chance...

So pretend you are an imagineer and put on your best mouse ears and tell us your ride.

Please include, the park where the ride would be & the Disney tie in!

Have Fun:goodvibes

Who knows maybe an imagineer will peek at this thread and get an idea;)
it could happen, stranger things have come true. Plus I always like to add an eliment of magic.

Ursula! She would be a black & purple tall steel coaster, with an over head track. Her tentacles would be the track. They would twist & and turn, and they would be connecting to make one long super fast ride....then once you get to the end, you have a return trip.. backwards :cool1: I think I would build her in Epcot over where the bridge is where they had the Millennium Village set up for 2000. It is just past the UK, heading toward France.. Yes, I know she isn't from either of those places.. but then again, that area is not a Country.. it is just "there"

My 8 year old is determined to be an Imagineer when he grows up. He wants a villain-themed park (or at least a section of a park dedicated to villains). He wants a villain-themed hotel (complete with character dining restaurants) - preferably on monorail. LOL. He actually has drawn out plans for the hotel about 3 times and adds corrections all the time.

What fun ideas!

I know DD and I would enjoy the OP's DD's Princess ride.

I'm sure DH, DD and I have talked about rides to create but right now I'm drawing a blank - I'll ask them both in the morning!

Great question!

Ooh fun question!! I have two ideas...

One is for a princess and the frog themed ride, probably in MK, kind of winnie the pooh/ snow white set up where you ride through scenes depicting a story. But I think it should be a boat ride. Maybe little boats representing pods. It can be dark and swampy looking, with a really pretty firefly section. (Ooh and the voodoo man can have a scene too, scary!)
I just think that movie has a lot of beautiful artistry that can be brought into a ride.
I also agree with the popular notion that a restaurant would be a great idea, and would do well in MK.

My second idea could probably be in DHS, or MK... I like the idea for a lilo and stitch ride, where you get strapped in around your waist or midsection, but your feet are on surfboards, and it would be a surfing simulation. They could have a giant screen (like soarin) and lilo and stitch and noni and david are surfing around you. The surf board would move along with the waves, and it would smell like ocean and sunscreen and they can spritz you with water.
That, or an outer space simulator where you fly a spaceship and shoot gantu.

Yep, I haven't put any thought into this at all! :-D

DHS (near TSM) and it would be a roller-coaster that was themed and based on Monsters Inc. The setting would be the door scene where Mike and Sully were riding the doors, twisting and turning trying to get to Boo's door. :goodvibes

DHS (near TSM) and it would be a roller-coaster that was themed and based on Monsters Inc. The setting would be the door scene where Mike and Sully were riding the doors, twisting and turning trying to get to Boo's door. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Not new...but I would love for Disney to bring back the Diamond Horseshoe Jamboree show in Frontierland.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

My 8 year old is determined to be an Imagineer when he grows up. He wants a villain-themed park (or at least a section of a park dedicated to villains). He wants a villain-themed hotel (complete with character dining restaurants) - preferably on monorail. LOL. He actually has drawn out plans for the hotel about 3 times and adds corrections all the time.

I hope he does. Tell him I would be the first one in line if he ever got to make a Villains land.

I hope he does. Tell him I would be the first one in line if he ever got to make a Villains land.

Will do. :) He has Asperger's and if you know anything about people with Asperger's, they latch onto an obsession and it's pretty much all he sleeps/eats/breathes/etc.. His room is decked out in all Haunted Mansion, Jack, & villain-themed merch. Most of his clothes, his backpack and lunch box are Jack, etc. When he was 2-4 years old his dream in life was to be a butler in HM. Around 5 he decided to become an Imagineer and has been studying science and math like a mad man ever since. lol. So WHEN he becomes an Imagineer, if they allow a villain-themed "land" or park, he would be the one to make it. lol.

For his birthday next year we are going to dine with an Imagineer. And praying my kid doesn't talk his ear off with ideas for his villain land. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter