What restaurants have the best bread service?

Wallflower

Mouseketeer
I'm interested what people think of the bread served at various restaurants. I love Raglands Irish soda bread. At first it was weird but it really grew on me. I'm looking for a restaurant with good garlic/Rosemary bread but would like to read opinions about any other kind of bread too.

I liked Raglan Road's bread, but I like butter with bread, so it wasn't my favorite.
We had Boatwright's corn bread and butter and it was really really good!
The Wave offered a multigrain bread with salted butter. It was very tasty. I kept going back for it.
We also had dinner rolls and butter from Be Our Guest, it was standard.
Those were the places we recently dined that offered the complimentary bread.
I saw people getting garlic bread knots at Via Napoli, but we did not order this.
I'm not sure of a Rosemary bread. But I did find this list.
http://www.disneyfanatic.com/bread-winners-our-10-favorite-warm-buttery-breads-at-disney-world/

These are some I know bring bread before the meal: California Grill (I think they have a rosemary bread), Liberty Tree Tavern (buttery, so good) (at least did in Sept.), Chefs Le France (crusty), Mama Melrose, Captain's Grill, Tony's Town Square, & Kona Café (dinner). That's all I can think of right now.

Narcoosee serves wonderful bread. Can't wait to try the bread service at Sanaa in January.

Sanaa and Yachtsman are top of my bread-service list - Sanaa being a paid service but ahhh maxing! And Yachtsman just their regular bread service is wonderful with their roasted garlic head.

In terms of "free" bread, I really like the pretzel bread rolls that are served at Le Cellier. For a paid bread service, I enjoyed the one at Tiffins.

Wallflower asking the real questions!

I like Narcoossee's and Yachtsman is really good. I found Be Our Guest to be sort of meh.

If you're on the Dream or Fantasy...Remy's is pretty amazing too.

Does the Wave still serve the multigrain bread? I saw a post a couple of weeks ago stating that it was gone.

My favorite was California Grill. They bring two kinds of bread, and one was pretty standard, but one was AMAZING, these light, airy rolls with a crispy butter bottom. I can't stop thinking about them, haha.

Kona has an incredible whipped Macadamia Nut Butter & bread service.
Sanaa hits it out of the park with their incredible & huge naan bread service & dips . . . but this is an extra, must pay appetizer. Well worth it for the taste & experience. Also a filling & fun lunch for one with a big appetite or for 2 to share.
As a PP mentioned, Mama Melrose has an excellent bread service. Fresh Focaccia (rosemary fix here?) with olive oil. Gorgeous stuff.

I'm interested what people think of the bread served at various restaurants.
Love, love, love the pull apart onion rolls at Yachtsman! Slathered with butter and garlic. Yum!!!

I can vouch for Tiffins being good- especially the paid version which gives a few bread choices and 4 different dips which were all fun.

I thought the Jungle canteen had very good complimentary bread, but its very much love/hate- its sort of a spiced bread, but that gets offset by the sweet honey dip, which I though accompanied it well.

The most memorable pre-dinner bread service I've enjoyed is the baguette at Chefs de France and the cornbread at Hoop Dee Doo.

The Sanaa !!!!!
We love the food there too
A must do for our family every trip !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter