what parts of the UK that you have never or rarely been to would you love to go to?

Haha, I live near there and I guess if you have been there loads of times it loses its magic somewhat but it is a great city.
As a city experience I think Edinburgh is a good choice, definitely not a fan of London

York. Have gotten so close to going so many times but not made it. Want to see (smell) yorvik and the shambles

I've been fortunate to explore quite a bit of the UK but there are still so many places to discover. The Lake District has always been on my must-visit list. Another spot is the Scottish Highlands. I can practically feel the adventure in the air. Time to plan my next trip now so I just need to find priceline trip number and delegate all the details to the travel agency.

Last edited:
I've never been to Devon or Cornwall (from Lancashire). Every time I consider it, I look at the prices (ridiculous in school holidays), the journey time by car (long!) and risk of good old English weather (rain), and we book a Med holiday instead. It's on my bucket list when I retire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter