What Kind of Movie Should Disney Make Next?

MouseEarsForAll

Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
I don't know what kind it should be, but they need to stop with the Disneynature documentaries.;)

Disneynature docs aren't going away anytime soon. Those make a TON of money. Earth's budget was $43 million and its worldwide gross was over $108 million. Oceans budget was $30 million and they made over $82 million.

They should do a remake of their 80's classic Midnight Madness,seriously!I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid and never knew until I was older that it was a Disney movie.I used to see it on cable when I was young all the time then the movie dissapeared.I did buy it on Amazon a couple if years ago and a I think a movie about college kids on an all night scavenger hunt around Los Angeles seems like a fun idea,at least I'd go watch it.

Reall anything to do with TP&S Board moved to where it is better suited :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Another fairy tale. You can't have too many fairy tales. I saw some show where they were saying they did The Frog Princess because it was the last fairy tale they didn't already do and I was like um...no. There's Thumbelina, The princess and the pea, little red riding hood, Hansel and Gretel and who knows how many others or what about going into other cultures and turning one of their folk tales into a story. Places like Africa and India or Native American folk tales would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter