What job do you want when you're older?

i want to be a disney character-only im too tall. but i could be a princess if my looks pick up,

or now i went from an OB/GYN to a psychologist.

Yep!!:thumbsup2

'cept you will be done before me most likely!!;)

Really? Your a soph right? I thought it was four years of regular university then 4 years for med school, where you do your internship and all that fun stuff.
I'm only a soph in HS so it's another 6 years before I get my BSN.

teacher, forensic anthropologist, or work for disney in the great movie ride

I really want to do something with Disney. Like, management in the parks and hotels, or casting for their Broadway shows. I found out about this incredible internship (that's really hard to get into) and you work with Disney theatrics and do a lot of cool stuff. And I really want to do the college program at WDW.

i used to think i wanted to be an author.
but i have realized the chances of that are slim.
i will always write stories though, because it's what i love to do.

i'm thinking maybe something in the psychology field.
like a therapist or something.

but of course, i'm gonna be a wwe diva no matter what.
XD
not a trashy one either.
just a really friggin awesome one.

i have no direction in my life right now.

and i'm a little too old to stay that way for too long.

Chef/Hotel management.

Im thinking along the lines of a bed and breakfast :D

I want to be an animator, or an art teacher, or a muppeteer ( i've been interested in the muppets for a while, i can dream right? )
the one i see myself doing is probably an animator :goodvibes

I don't know.
Possibly graphic art.
Possibly someting media related (preferably tv/radio)
I have no passion, no thing I'm really good at.

I don't know.
Possibly graphic art.
Possibly someting media related (preferably tv/radio)
I have no passion, no thing I'm really good at.

Dont say that. You have something, maybe you just haven't found it yet.

But for all of you you want to be an OB-GYN... don't do it. Women will hate you and try to avoid you as much as possible. One of my friends is a senior in college and has never been to the OB-GYN (and I don't really blame her for avoiding it, however I think its funny that I've been more than she has and I'm still just in high school). I HATE OB-GYNS!!!

Dont say that. You have something, maybe you just haven't found it yet.

But for all of you you want to be an OB-GYN... don't do it. Women will hate you and try to avoid you as much as possible. One of my friends is a senior in college and has never been to the OB-GYN (and I don't really blame her for avoiding it, however I think its funny that I've been more than she has and I'm still just in high school). I HATE OB-GYNS!!!

::yes::
My family has a history of *ahem* lady problems, and I'm holding off for as long as possible.

Oh, and I'm not trying to be sexist, but male GYNs freak me out. OBs are fine, if I were having a kid I'd make sure to have enough drugs not to care. Just get the stinker out ASAP. ;)
But GYNS? I'm concious, and I'd rather have a woman looking down there.

JMO.

A french teacher, a traveling anthropologist, a politician (an honest one at that!), an aide for the UN/foreign ambassador, or a history professor.

One of those.

A lawyer (family biz, yo.)
An author (probably on the side unless I make it big)
A politician (US senator is my dream job.)
Maaaybeee a journalist. Only if everything else falls apart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter