What is your favorite

mgsmom

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this, as most other off-site forums focus on WDW. Please move me if needed!

What is your favorite US off-site place to stay that offers 1-bedroom suites? Preferably with a balcony.
Am currently planning on visits to US 2 days and also Discovery Cove. But we will be there a week.
Would like to stay somewhat nearby, but will have a car.

Am currently looking at Marriott Harbour Lake, Bluegreen, etc. I like the idea of staying at Cabana Bay, but these other places will be similar price for a suite, and include full kitchen, w/d, and balcony.
TIA!

I read more of off site hotels in the trip forums than on this one

If you don't receive enough help here for your needed search, check that forum out

I'm not sure about hotels. When we stay offsite, we usually stay at Vista Cay through vrbo. This is our favorite spot as it is close, there are a pharmacy and a grocery store practically in the parking lot, and you can rent 3 bedroom, 2 bath condos with full kitchens and balconies for around $100 to $150 a night. Our first trip, we caught a deal and were able to get a very nice place for $600 for the week including fees and taxes.

Thanks - I will check the TR boards.
Thanks for the tip on Vista Cay - I will look it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter