• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite treat in each park?

I like Dole Whips in MK, Cronut in Epcot and pretty much anything in the bakery case at les Halles, Carrot Cake Cookie in HS, and I'm always too dang hot to eat anything in AK.

DHS: butterfinger cupcake from Starring Roll's - it looks much better than it taste to be honest - but I do enjoy it.
Epcot: Gelato Martini
AK: Cant think of anything
MK: Nutella Waffle

HS: You can't go wrong with a butterfinger cupcake or a carrot cake cookie. I also love the ice cream sandwiches at the ice cream place across from Fantasmic.
MK: I love to get an ice cream sundae from the Plaza and eat it on Main Street.
AK: The cinnamon-glazed pecans are to die for, especially if you can get them fresh.
Epcot: The strawberry tart in Les Halles or the salted caramel ice cream from Les Artisans.
Resorts: Stop by Mizner's Lounge or the Citricos bar at the Grand Floridian and try the Warm chocolate and banana torte. You won't regret it.

Dole Whip, Pot Roast Mac& Cheese from Friar's Nook, Croissant Donut at Epcot, Soft Serve Coke Float at Auntie Gravities, Mickey Pretzels
What is this Croissant Donut at Epcot and where may I get it? I just may have found a new treat for me!

Since we are not doing as many ADRs this trip, I'd like to get some ideas for certain treats (snacks/alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) to try out when we tour the parks. The two I have on my "to try" list so far are Grey Goose slushies and Carrot Cake cookie. Thanks in advance- can't wait to hear some!!!

MK - Mickey Bar (or Chocolate Slipper for dessert at Cinderella's Royal Table)
EP - L'Artisan des Glaces or French Pastry (and glass of Champagne)
HS - Margarita to-go from 50's Prime Time. Popcorn is the food in Hollywood'Land.
AK - [leaving].....or the overpriced Buffalo Chicken Waffle Slider at Trilo-Bites

Boardwalk - ESPN Zone nachos with chili & pulled pork.

Disney Springs - in no particular order - Pistachio Gelato @ Vivoli il Gelato, Handmade Chocolates @ The Genachery, specially formulated chocolate ice creams with impeccable whipped cream @ Ghirardelli, cupcakes @ Sprinkles.....and high-end pastry @ Amorette's.

What is this Croissant Donut at Epcot and where may I get it? I just may have found a new treat for me!
They are at the Refreshment Port, right as you enter the World Showcase, on the Canada side. We made the mistake of getting 2 for 4 of us, and I thought there was going to be a fight over them..so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter