What is your Favorite Desert to eat at WDW?

stoudt6

Mouseketeer
is it from a TS meal? Is it from a snack cart? Is it from a place like Main street bakery?

While I really like the Carrot Cake from Main Street Bakery, I 'll go with the Chocolate Wave from Coral Reef with honorable Mention to the long since gone Beaver Tails.

For a CS dessert, I'd go with the waffle at the Kringla.

For a TS dessert, I'd go with the chocolate mousse at Narcoossee's.

Honorable mention to almost anything on the lunch dessert menu at Tutto Italia.

My favorite dessert is the chocolate souffle at Victoria & Alberts.

Runner up would be the chocolate peanut butter thing I had at bluezoo last time as their special for that evening.

My favorite CS sweet would be a walnut fudge from Main St Bakery.

My favorites are the chocolate on chocolate whiskey cake at LeCellier and the bread pudding from O'hana.

Napoleons from the CS in France.

Strawberry shortcake from Illuminations GG Dinner at the viewing site. I am not a big chocolate lover and so much of WDW TS dining is chocolate upon chocolate and I've never liked any of it much.

I also love the pineapple Edy's bar at any cart I can find it :lovestruc Oh, and Dole Whips :cloud9:

I'm allergic to eggs, so here are my favorites

- a Mickey Rice Crispie Treat (available everywhere)
- a Mickey ice cream bar (available everywhere)
- the strawberry tart at the Boulangerie in the France Pavilion
- a Snakebite (Harp and Hard Cider) from Rose and Crown (my personal favorite!)

mine would be dads brownie sundae...50'sPTC...which I could get at any restaurant...but i'm a sucker for a brownie and hot fudge

Creme Brûlée at Chefs de France, Pineapple wontons at Yak & Yeti, Fruit Tulip at Sunshine Seasons, and Sweet Almond Pretzel at Kringla Bakery, Napoleon at French Bakery.......

Ohana's bread pudding
Main St. double chocolate muffin
Starring Rolls Peanut butter cupcake

DH would say Lecelliers Whiskey Cake

My absolute favorite-

036.jpg

In case you don't recognize it, the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at LTT. But there are lots of great desserts at WDW. After a very light meal. this is a good dessert-

IMG_0088.jpg

the No Way Jose Sundae at Beaches and Cream

For snack, I'd go with a carrot cake cookie at the Writer's Stop at DHS.

I have heard the cheesecake at Pop is really good. I only hope they can make me a sugar free one when I go down b/c I had Gastric Bypass and I can't eat sugar.

Banana White Chocolate Toffee Tower - on Cocoa-Almond Cookie and Bananas "Foster" $9.00
and
Double Vanilla Bean Créme Brulée - with Dark Chocolate-dipped Biscotti $7.00

Yum!
Nancy :banana:

For table service, the Baileys and Jack Daniel's Mousse at Coral Reef (accompanied by a giant snifter of Gran Marnier and a cup of coffee....mmmmmm.) The rest of my meal was just ok...but I can't wait to have this dessert again.

For quick service, love the creme brulee at Wolfgang Puck Express...like it better than any table service creme brulee I've tried (though if I could always get the one at Le Chefs de France served to me by 6 singing French waiters, it would rank right up there!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter