What is your favorite ADR as far as entertainment and quality of food?

I don’t really see any entertainment value here, but my go to for quality food is Boma. It’s unique with a nice variety of flavors. This is from a buffet too which is rare. The entertainment value is before or after your meal with the amazing Jambo House and Savanah.

CRT--food is much better anymore than it was 7-8 years ago. They're doing some slightly creative dishes that have been pleasant surprises to us devout foodies.

DH enjoys the array of Princesses coming by (when they were and hopefully will be again soon) and not having to juggle buffet food since he uses a powerchair at WDW.

Me, I still get a weird thrill after a half dozen or more times eating there. I'm eating IN THE CASTLE. That's good enough, feeling like royalty for a while.

Since you specified entertainment as part of the equation, I'd say Raglan Road - especially if you're lucky enough to get a table with a decent view of the stage. We love the live music and the dancers and have always found the food to be delicious. They have a great drink selection as well.

Since you specified entertainment as part of the equation, I'd say Raglan Road - especially if you're lucky enough to get a table with a decent view of the stage. We love the live music and the dancers and have always found the food to be delicious. They have a great drink selection as well.
Thank you. I had not thought of that one.

CRT--food is much better anymore than it was 7-8 years ago. They're doing some slightly creative dishes that have been pleasant surprises to us devout foodies.

DH enjoys the array of Princesses coming by (when they were and hopefully will be again soon) and not having to juggle buffet food since he uses a powerchair at WDW.

Me, I still get a weird thrill after a half dozen or more times eating there. I'm eating IN THE CASTLE. That's good enough, feeling like royalty for a while.
That is wonderful to here. I have that ADR and even bought a scroll invitation to surprise my twins with that they are invited to dine at the castle.

I don’t really see any entertainment value here, but my go to for quality food is Boma. It’s unique with a nice variety of flavors. This is from a buffet too which is rare. The entertainment value is before or after your meal with the amazing Jambo House and Savanah.
We’re staying at ALK and did not have that one on my list. I will have to look into it. Thanks

Ohana dinner for us. Huge round tables accommodate large parties comfortably. It's loud enough where you don't have to be constantly warning your children to be on their best behavior, but not so loud that you have to scream to hear your family. I love the on-stage kitchen and the roaming musicians. Fun cocktails. Plentiful, tasty (not gourmet) food.

We’re staying at ALK and did not have that one on my list. I will have to look into it. Thanks
We love Boma as well. I usually don't book dining at hotels that I'm not staying at because I don't like the hassle of transportation, but you should DEFINITELY eat there if you're staying there. Breakfast and dinner both, highly recommend.

We love Boma for breakfast and dinner. For WCC at WL we have only had breakfast there but they do some antics the same with 50’s PTC at HS. BOG at MK you have amazing theming and The Beast makes a short visit to each room every now and then. Hopefully they will bring back the after dinner meet and greet. At Coral Reef at Epcot you have the tank it is fun to try and locate different animals. At Space220 at Epcot it is also amazing theming and we kept looking out the window by our table to see what would come past. Also, Rainforest Cafe at AK. They also have one at DS and T-Rex there is very similar. You have different themed rooms with the animals around and every 20 minutes I think it is there is a storm and they are active. At WS in Epcot when we eat at Chefs de France we feel like we are eating at a restaurant in Paris. Sometimes there is a mime or minI show of something right outside or there used to be before Covid that you can see through the window. At Tutto Italia we also feel like we are eating at a restaurant in Italy (we have never been to that country). At DS we enjoyed The Boathouse. We ate outside and enjoyed seeing the amphicars or whatever they are called come past us.

Boma for dinner as we love bobotie and fufu not to mention zebra domes! Breakfast not so much.

Topolino's is our new favorite for breakfast and dinner. We finally got good filet mignon's at Disney. Breakfast was amazing and the characters fun.

Steakhouse71 breakfast is incredible. Filet mignon for breakfast? Yum! Dinner is good, however Topolino's is better IMO.

Enjoy!

Boma for dinner as we love bobotie and fufu not to mention zebra domes! Breakfast not so much.

Topolino's is our new favorite for breakfast and dinner. We finally got good filet mignon's at Disney. Breakfast was amazing and the characters fun.

Steakhouse71 breakfast is incredible. Filet mignon for breakfast? Yum! Dinner is good, however Topolino's is better IMO.

Enjoy!
I just booked Boma. So many good reports and at our hotel. Thanks for the recommendations.

We love Boma for breakfast and dinner. For WCC at WL we have only had breakfast there but they do some antics the same with 50’s PTC at HS. BOG at MK you have amazing theming and The Beast makes a short visit to each room every now and then. Hopefully they will bring back the after dinner meet and greet. At Coral Reef at Epcot you have the tank it is fun to try and locate different animals. At Space220 at Epcot it is also amazing theming and we kept looking out the window by our table to see what would come past. Also, Rainforest Cafe at AK. They also have one at DS and T-Rex there is very similar. You have different themed rooms with the animals around and every 20 minutes I think it is there is a storm and they are active. At WS in Epcot when we eat at Chefs de France we feel like we are eating at a restaurant in Paris. Sometimes there is a mime or minI show of something right outside or there used to be before Covid that you can see through the window. At Tutto Italia we also feel like we are eating at a restaurant in Italy (we have never been to that country). At DS we enjoyed The Boathouse. We ate outside and enjoyed seeing the amphicars or whatever they are called come past us.
I just booked Boma! I have space 220 lounge. I will look into Chefts de France.Thanks for all the recommendations.

Oh I like this thread as we are debating where to eat on our upcoming trip. I am a bit at a loss.

Our very favourites over al these years (that we spend a lot of money for) are still Ohana and Le Cellier.

California Grill brunch was amazing (wildly expensive though) so considering Toppolino’s even though we don’t care much about meeting characters. (I prefer them at Meet and Greets).

I'd say San Angel Inn at Epcot. My wife and I love the Pavillion and the fact that you can see the Gran Fiesta Tour boats as they go by if you are seated in the right spot. We absolutely loved what we ordered that night. It was our Honeymoon and the whole trip was magical.

For both food and entertainment together?
I still think Hoop De Doo is a decent value. Go hungry, and the food will be better, but the fried chicken... I only need the fried chicken. Everything else is just a bonus when it's decent. The ribs have tasted like yesterday, but the chicken is always good.

Another vote for Boma - one of our favorites for years. Don't discount the 'entertainment' value, though, of Sanaa for an earlier dinner while it's still light outside. Great food and service, and the animals right outside the restaurant.

I would say Akershus Breakfast (if it ever reopens). Especially if you are using the dining plan, it is a great use of a credit. The princess interaction is great and the food is always good - that cheesy potato casserole is one of our favorite foods in all of WDW.

For entertainment Value we Love Ohana (especially when the kids were small) , Whispering Canyon is a fun place to eat and so is Trails End Restaurant at Fort Wilderness ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter