What is your date and rate? 2003

I'm just so confused. Do I call Universal direct to try for the Entertainment rate? I have so many different numbers. aghagh!!

Royal Pacific - December 6th = 10th
$110.00 a night for standard room (Entertainment Rate)

Yea you are right i had to add 2 more days of happiness:) Royal Pacific Resort $ 109.0 a nite aph 11/25-27:)

Just wanted to know if I can do better somehow - 12/20-12/23 $223.00 RPR, Club Level and 12/24, RPR, Club Level $287.00. Any suggestions?

:jumping1: :jumping1:

RPR Ent Rate - Sat 10/16/04 at $168, rate changes again 10/17/04 - 10/19/04 to $144

Rep originally told me the rates had not been released, but asked her to double check for my dates. She was surprised and pleased to find that they were!

:wave2:

Is that rate for a standard room, Lady Cluck? Congrats on getting the rate! f it is for a standard, they sure did go UP from 2003!

Yes, JessicaR, this is for a Standard Room.

Rates are rapidly being posted on the Loews Discount Watch thread. I was only a little disappointed to find the discounts were not as deep as in previous years, but even so, this is a very nice rate for a great hotel.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I agree, still a terrific rate for a deluxe property! I'm glad they finally released them and I hope all that were waiting are able to grab one!!:teeth:

My rates are $248 for the end of June 26th then it drops to $216 and back up again July 4th weekend for a deluxe at PBH. This is the ent. rate.

JessicaR- Do you feel this is the best rate for me. we can do AAA or fan club. If needed if its a huge difference I would even buy an AP! Thanks ahead to the expert!

thedisneymom, since the AP and Fan Club rate isnt out yet for those dates...hold what ya have and play the waiting game...my guess...you will be able to do better as it gets closer using the APH rate. This would get you some terrific discounts as well on dining/shopping and probably cost you lots more in the long run planning more trips to use that AP! LOL Thats what happened to me...;)

Thanks Jessica. I knew you would know. It's the New Yorker thing that makes us special. ::yes:: When do they usually give those rates out and what type of great discounts are you talking about. More importantly, how much better do you think those rates will be.Thanks!

Isn't strange this year that ENT rates are changing depending upon when you go? Last year, no matter when you went (month, weekday, weekend), the ENT rates were static. Wonder what's happening? :confused:

What rates are you getting for 2/13, HRH? I've had my ressies for a while, but I've tried calling several times today and they are telling no discounts whatsoever available for 2/13-2/16??? Right now I am booked at $249.

I could go to hotelkingdom and get the rooms at $189, and the same on expedia....

what should I do??

Thanks for looking up my dates and getting me a rate, but I called RPH Reservations, since somehow I couldn't do this online, and they told me that they could do $279 w/ my 5th night being free. I am saving, $120 on two rooms Club Level, but now I have to go to AAA, cancel and rebook, or do you think I should just do it on my own??

I love this board, and cannot get enough of it!! Thanks to all of the informative people who care enough to help everyone out!! Thank you!!

Okay - I just spoke with Linda @ 1800 BE A STAR - I booked the Hard Rock Hotel for Feb. 6th thru Feb. 9th - for the 6th & 7th I will pay $176 per night and for the 8th - $134 = $486 plus tax for a Garden View room .
Not too bad . I wish I could have the $134 rate for all 3 nights , but you can't have everything . These are the Entertainment rates . She told me she didn't have any discounted rates available for the RPR for my dates .
I can't wait to go!:wave::Pinkbounc

Looking to stay aoril 7,8,9
I just spoke to a reservation agent who told me.

"We have not signed a contract with entertainment yet".

He then went on to tell me that the standard package rates were the best prices any way.
Has any one heard any thing like this.?
Last year we had signifigant better rate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter