What is your date and rate? 2003

We're staying at the new Royal Pacific Resort Aug. 1 -3, standard room. 3 days 2 nights which includes Length of Stay Pass for 3 days, Cinema Pass, Choice of Wet n Wild pass or lunch/dinner at one of the City Walk restaurants (you can choose from like 4 that they list), universal express and of course transportation to/from parks from hotel for $641.00. This is for 3 adults. Then we're off to WDW until the 18th. This was a promo that they offered in the Boston Globe a few months ago. The promo code was royalintro. Try looking on www.universalstudiosvacations.com/hotdeals/royal.asp

RPR, August 22-25, Club room, $139 a night, Fan Club rate. First time at US/IOA for us, can't wait!!

RobinLyn:)

RobinLyn - if you're by the HR pool on Sat aft/eve - stop by cabana #10 and say hi!

Originally posted by vacationman
Dec. 27-29, 02 / RPR / Garden / $199 (Seasonal Rate)

If anyone knows how to get this cheaper, say so.

Not only do I not know how to get this cheaper, but I think you are lucky that you got that rate at all! We are looking to go during the same time period (dec 28 for one night, would extend to two nights if we got a great rate). At first I wanted to stay at portofino bay and the best we could do was a AAA discount, 10% off, bringing the rate down from $299 to $269. We are currently holding that reservation. As I did more research, we found we could pay full rack rates for the other two resorts, which were still slightly cheaper. After I saw pictures of the Royal Palms Resort we decided it might be worth it to switch to save the $70+tax. When I tried to switch, they had instituted a 4 night MINIMUM stay at that resort and HRH was completely sold out for my date. Ack! Oh well, I did want Portofino Bay as my first choice anyway!

Lisa

The only way we got around the four day minimum last Xmas-New Years was to book through hoteldiscounts.com Ended up paying, I think, $149 (about $170 after taxes/fees) for HRH Dec 27-29, 2001. No problems with going through a discounter, I'd definitely do it again during a holiday season.
Terri the Yoopermom

Fan club is a card you get through your employer if they offer it.

Portofino:
Oct/01 Kidsuite $197-$222(rt chng) airline rate
April/01 bay view $159 ap rate
Nov/00 bay view $179 ap rate
Oct/99 kidsuite $189!!!! ap introductory rate

Royal Pacific, pool view room $109 per night, October 23 to October 27

Patty

how do you book the entertainment rate? i do have ent. book for our area already. thank you!

When you call up for your reservations just ask for the entertainment rate.

May 11 & 12 PBH $150.00 Standard /Entertainment
August 5-9 RPH $139.00 club / Fan club
Nov. 27-30 RPH $139.00 club/ Fan club

There doesnt seem to many PBH ressies in the list ... besides cost is there any other reason for this?

November 29, 30 2001 at HRH Garden View (upgraded at desk to Pool view) for $117 Entertainment rate

November 1, 2 2002 at RPH Club level for $139 Fan Club rate:D

bjakmom,

If we are in your area, we will be sure to stop and peek in on cabana #10 at HR's pool. Have a great time, hope to see you there!!

RobinLyn :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter