What is the worst movie you have seen at the cinema?

Twilight Breaking Dawn; just a terrible, terrible film with horrible acting. The things you do for love (it was a date night movie)!

I have been to most of the Regal Mystery Movies since they started the program. I have seen a lot of movies that I would have never picked to go see. Some have been great. Some have been entertaining. Some have been bad but not horrible. A few have been really bad.

But the worst by far was Lisa Frankenstein.

I see very few movies in theaters that I don't like because I am generally pretty picky about what I see. I did see Daredevil (Ben Affleck) for free, and that was a rought one. I think I was probably most disappointed with The Dark Knight - I might have walked out of that if I had driven myself. Also, Michael Bay's first Transformers movie was just horribly bad.

I did go see Snakes on a Plane and was disappointed, not because it was bad, but because it was not bad enough! I had expected it to be just the most attorcious B-Movie scholck, but it's actually a reasonably serviceable action flick. Too bad.

The Hard Way - 1991 with Michael J. Fox

The only time I have ever walked out of a theater mid-movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter