What is the Gift you Are Most Excited to Give this Year?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
As I'm sitting here finishing up wrapping presents, I realize there a few I'm really excited about. The top one being the Giselle in her Wedding dress doll for my niece. Makenna, who is almost four and completely obsessed with Enchanted (she has such good taste in movies) Whenever I call my mom when she is babysitting and ask "What are you doing?" she sighs and says "Watching Enchanted." Makenna knows the words to every song and all the dance steps too. When we go to the Disney store, she is always disappointed there are no Giselle dolls, so I found wedding dress Giselle on ebay and she is all sparkly and soooooooooooo pretty, I just can't wait for her to open it. :goodvibes

My ds who is just a few days shy of 2 is obsessed with toy story. Santa is bringing him a buzz lightyear! I think we need to ensure this is opened last, because I'm sure he won't want to be bothered with anything else once he sees it!

DW - Uggs and remote starter
DD6 - Perry the Platypus tossel cap (she loves him)
DD3 - Tangled play set
DS - personalized piggy bank

I didn't get anything extraordinary for my kids, though they appreciate everything.

We had a secret Santa dinner for our youth group, and the girl I picked LOVES Andre Ethier of the Dodgers. I got her a Dodger pillow pet and I made a calendar with Andre's picture on each month. She squealed when she saw the pillow pet, and she really squealed and cried when she saw the calendar and started looking through it. That was a win, and made me feel good to make her so happy. :)

Wappy Dog DSi game and Angry Birds Knock on Wood game for DD7
Kindle Touch for DD11

Not sure about the gift for DH and he posts on here so I will have to wait until after Christmas to post that!

I had our old family Super 8 movies transferred onto DVD for my mom and my sisters. It has been years since we have been able to watch the movies,and I am so excited for them to relive some of our old family memories, including our first trip to Disney World.

I have a SIL who is from a different culture and religion so she doesn't "get" the whole Christmas/Santa deal and says DNiece6 doesn't need santa to come since she gets so much from our huge family and she just had her birthday on Dec. 12. My DB gives me the money to do the santa shopping for her. The only thing she asked Santa for this year was a Fijit robot thing. I have been looking all over and couldn't find one. Went back to TRU the other day and they told me to try a grocery store across the street. They had 4 of them:banana: and they were $5 cheaper than someone else had advertised them for a few days earlier (that store was out of them by the time I got there) Whenever anyone asks DN what she wants for Christmas she has consistently said a Fijit. I HAD to find one for her.

I had our old family Super 8 movies transferred onto DVD for my mom and my sisters. It has been years since we have been able to watch the movies,and I am so excited for them to relive some of our old family memories, including our first trip to Disney World.

What a great gift! I would love to do this for my dad, where did you get everything transferred to DVD's?

We got my DD, 16, a vintage vanity for her room! We only paid 40$ for it and refinished the seat w/ Zebra print! I am so excited for her to see it!:goodvibes

My son's cm punk wrestler figure. He collect's them and this one is hard to come by. He is going to freak when he sees it.

This may sound weird but I got my son as a gift for my other 3 kids. lol:rotfl: My son is a new Marine and right now stationed in California. I asked my other kids to write a Christmas wish list so I knew what to get and my oldest DD put at the top for him to be home for Christmas. Dh & I found out he was coming home and our son made us promise not to tell anyone. So when we pulled up in front of our house and DH honked for the other kids to come out and our son jumped out from behind our truck. The look on our other kids faces were priceless. My oldest DD started crying she was so happy. That is all that I asked for for Christmas also.

This may sound weird but I got my son as a gift for my other 3 kids. lol:rotfl: My son is a new Marine and right now stationed in California. I asked my other kids to write a Christmas wish list so I knew what to get and my oldest DD put at the top for him to be home for Christmas. Dh & I found out he was coming home and our son made us promise not to tell anyone. So when we pulled up in front of our house and DH honked for the other kids to come out and our son jumped out from behind our truck. The look on our other kids faces were priceless. My oldest DD started crying she was so happy. That is all that I asked for for Christmas also.

That is great! My Ds came home from Texas ( Navy) and my one dd cried and cried as soon as she saw him! She is almost 16 and her brother is her best friend! What a great gift for your whole family!

Nothing beats family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter