• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the dining plan? can I do it in oct 07?

Lindy Loo

DIS Veteran
Ive looked but cant see WHAT the free or cost of the dining plan is? We go in Oct 07 for 9 nights staying at ASMovies, before a 7 night cruise. We booked inn the U with Virgin Holidays. Can we do the plan ? if so what is it? sorry to be soooo thick ! :sunny:

Go to the top of this page for "FAQ" it is for 06 so there are a few changes (many restaurants and the adult price is up $1)

Here is the link for the 2007 plan.

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...agespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/07Dining.pdf

The cost is $38.99 for adults (10 and over) and $10.99 for children (3-9). That is per day, and you have to buy the plan for each person in your party for the length of your stay. For that, each person gets one Table Service meal, one counter service meal, and a snack. The price includes tax and tip.

The brochure shows the restaurants currently signed up for 2007, and we're all hoping that more get added over the next few weeks and months.

I remember reading that Virgin Holidays were being difficult with regard to some aspect of these packages. You may be well-advised to ask your question on the UK board, since that's where I remember seeing the discussion.

I found one of threads... here's a link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?referrerid=93883&t=907951

nicolanunn said:
I have just booked for October 2006, first time for our family! I wanted to book the disney dining plan, but was advised by Virgin that this had been withdrawn for 'contractual' reasons. It has also been withdrawn by thomson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter