• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the current purchase with a purchase offer?

Just got back - there was the backpack, blanket, and towel. It advertised in some areas the christmas tote but I didn't see it anywhere. The backpack and towel were at the Premium Outlets Character Warehouse cheaper than the gift with purchase price.

Just got back - there was the backpack, blanket, and towel. It advertised in some areas the christmas tote but I didn't see it anywhere. The backpack and towel were at the Premium Outlets Character Warehouse cheaper than the gift with purchase price.

Can you describe the blanket? I love the blankets and always get one when we go. I'm not going anytime soon, but my niece is going in January. I need to know how much money to send with her. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter