• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what is the current bounceback offer?

goddesserika18

disneycrazed
im going to Disney end of april and would like to come back end of aug early sept, does anyone know what the bounceback offer they are offering?

Wondering this too! We are going for 2 nights after our beach vacation this Summer but are considering doing a week long Disney trip in Summer 2016. Are bounce backs generally offered that far in advance? We usually travel in the Summer due to kids in school.

I've been to disney 3 times on the past 2 years but haven't gotten a bounce back offer. Are they like the pin codes and just randomly sent?

I've been to disney 3 times on the past 2 years but haven't gotten a bounce back offer. Are they like the pin codes and just randomly sent?

They are generally in a pamphlet included in the info docs in your room. They used to put them in the check in packets, but are usually found in room now. There is an extension you can dial from your room to ask if you cannot find the paper, it's the extension you can also book on... I can't remember what it is though :crazy2:...your suppose to book the bounce back before you check out during your current stay.

Oh I didn't realize that! I will have to keep a better eye out on my next trip, or ask while I'm there. Thank you! :):)

It's extension 8844. There's almost always a bounceback offer, even if you can't find the flyer in your room. Just call before you check out and see what it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter