What Is Pal Mickey?

It is a smallish stuffed Mickey that magically starts to talk in the parks. It will give you some information and tell jokes. We used it in June and totally forget to even carry it into the parks in October.

Pros: it will help keep the kids entertained.

Cons: hard to carry, hard to hear, hard to keep up with, didn't really tell us anything helpful (maybe that has changed)

We have a pal mickey. he is a blast to use. there are also games
you can play,he will tell jokes and other things.
You can get him in any of the parks or downtown disney.
Cost is about $50.00 big ones.

$8... a day rent with a $60 deposit... or you can purchase him for $50... he is fun... I Just got back and my husband and daughter bought me one for my birthday...he does tell some really corny jokes... but he will tell you when the parades start... which ride has the shortest line...If you have small kids he will definately keep them entertained... he entertained our group and no one under age 20... it helps if the lines are long something to pass the time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter