What is one souvenir in Disney World that you have always wanted?

EmptyNester

Earning My Ears
What is one item in Disney World that you have always wanted to purchase for a souvenir but never have because of cost or the hassle of how to get it home?

DH asked me yesterday what I wanted on our next trip and I couldn't think of anything different from the usual Mickey earrings and Pandora charms that I have gotten in the past.

What would you purchase if money or transporting it was not an issue. I guess I am a terrible shopper and need ideas! :flower:

Someone has to come along & vote for that $38,000 crystal castle from Arribas Brothers!

:tink:

I wanted the Haunted Mansion dishes for a long time but was too worried about breakage to bring them home. I totally pounced on them when I heard they were running a free shipping promotion (from park to home), and now they are mine! They didn't come with an additional ghost, though. Boo. (Or not.)

They don't have these anymore, but what my sister and I always wanted as kids were these giant WDW inflatable balls. They were almost like a thick balloon with a thin outer fabric skin. They usually had them floating in the air on carts due to air blowers. We always wanted one, but we wanted a blown up one not a packaged one because didn't want to wait to play with them till we got home. Does anyone remember these?

DH has always been fascinated by that crystal castle! We have absolutely no where to put it, so we just admire it when in the shop on our trips. (LOL as if we could afford a souvenir like that!) Have asked store CMs if they ever really sell them, and was told they average about 3 a year. On one trip we noticed it was not on display and asked about it, was told they sold 2 that month including the extra one they keep in inventory.

If I had that kind of money to spend it would be on more or longer trips to WDW or resort upgrades or special tours or events. Even other travel. In other words experiences, not stuff.

Cinderella's glass slipper (full size) & one of those really pretty tiaras! Of course, it's not like I'd be able actually wear it in public, but I guess I could wear in my house, lol.

There is a a frame at Arribas that you can customize that I would love to buy but at 65 dollars it is a bit much.

That stupid souvenir BB-8 cup.

I guess "always wanted" isn't quite right, but I wanted one since I saw it last year. I just can't bring myself to pay $15 for a silly, yet awesome, plastic cup.

I like to look at the art and usually see one or two Giclee canvas prints I love, but they're pricey and awkward to transport.

Mine is silly.

I want one of those Goofy baseball hats where the bill is his nose and his ears hang down the sides. I refrained on my last trip and I still regret it.

Mine is silly.

I want one of those Goofy baseball hats where the bill is his nose and his ears hang down the sides. I refrained on my last trip and I still regret it.
We bring ours back every year to wear in the parks!

I would really like the Lego Cinderella's Castle. A few years ago we drove down and I was finally able to purchase my Mickey dishes because I could put them in the car on the way home. I bought a few extras in case we break some over the years.

I would want the model castle, Epcot ball and monorail set! I would have no where to set it up in my house but it would be so fun to set up a model theme park

Black Forest Cuckoo Clock from Germany.

Also, Art of Disney used to have an It's a Small World charm bracelet that I wish I'd purchased.

Eta - the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs set. That was another good one.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter