• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is happening at All-Star Music?

Vickibean

Mouseketeer
My boyfriend is there right now and said there are about 20 squads and a forensic unit and they have the building next to them taped off. :scared1:

I would tell him to turn on the TV and check the local news.. Maybe check wesh.com and see if they have anything..

Havent seen anything pop up.. has he heard anything else?

I've been wondering the same thing. Haven't seen the tape, but have seen the vehicles parked outside my building and primarily next to the building across the way from me. There's something really wrong with seeing a forensic unit in Disney World

I've been wondering the same thing. Haven't seen the tape, but have seen the vehicles parked outside my building and primarily next to the building across the way from me. There's something really wrong with seeing a forensic unit in Disney World

What building is the problem at? No one has mentioned that yet.

im here now and i havent heard anything at all. not a word from any cm's, havent overheard anyone talking anywhere i have been.

watching the news now and nothing yet but if i do i will post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter