• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is going on with the online booking for ADR's?

DisneyTwins5thBDay

Earning My Ears
My 180 day mark was yesterday and me nor my husband could book anything, we both just kept getting error messages. I ended up calling at 7am and got 1/2 the things I wanted, it just really stinks when you have planned the trip for well over a year, read up on everything, made a spreadsheet, practiced and then morning of 180 BAM, the system wouldn't work for either of us!

This morning the system worked for me for a short period, allowed me to cancel something I didn't need, but trying again this afternoon, same error message.

Am I the only?

Last edited:
I was about to post the same thing. It has been this way for 2 days for me since my window opened. Mostly I get the error saying 'We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time'. Occasionally I do get the message that there are no spots open and I also get some restaurants some days that have openings. Hollywood studios seems to be the worst. I have more luck on Monday Dec 5th and have more issues on the following days.

I kept getting errors when I booked ADR's last year, but I kept trying over and over. Finally, I got through and managed to get everything I wanted. I realize more time has passed for you, but keep trying. As people fine tune and change their plans, things could open up. Sorry you had this happen. I know it can be frustrating.

Been trying to change time slot for one of my ADRS in July for about three weeks! Keep getting the same message :(

That's so weird. I got the message every so often, but just hit the search button again and it went through.
Keep trying, I was able to get the dining I was looking for even BOG for 2 Christmas party nights.

:santa::santa::santa:

I'm trying to find out what is blocking all of the week of 11/28 to 12/2. There is more availability Thanksgiving week than the week after, which make 0 sense. Every crows calendar points to 11/28-12/2 being ideal for low occupancy yet everything was practically booked solid at 6:01am

I'm trying to find out what is blocking all of the week of 11/28 to 12/2. There is more availability Thanksgiving week than the week after, which make 0 sense. Every crows calendar points to 11/28-12/2 being ideal for low occupancy yet everything was practically booked solid at 6:01am

I am going the same time period and was on at the exact minute they opened and barely found anything open. I thought that week was a low time according to all of the crowd calendars.

I am going the same time period and was on at the exact minute they opened and barely found anything open. I thought that week was a low time according to all of the crowd calendars.
some sights are saying there is a glitch in the system. I've also read the more likely scenario is that they aren't releasing a lot of the available reservations until they open up the Candlelight Processional package at Epcot.

I'm glad I am not the only one. I've been getting up at 4:45 each morning for the last 3 days to try and get a few ADR's with absolutely no luck. Very discouraging....... I mean not even an odd time slot or anything. We are going Dec 4-10th and I thought that would be a down time for sure. Let's hope the dining reservation tool helps out. Good luck everyone on there quests!

I'm glad I am not the only one. I've been getting up at 4:45 each morning for the last 3 days to try and get a few ADR's with absolutely no luck. Very discouraging....... I mean not even an odd time slot or anything. We are going Dec 4-10th and I thought that would be a down time for sure. Let's hope the dining reservation tool helps out. Good luck everyone on there quests!
That is the same week we are going and nothing in Epcot for breakfast and nothing at Akershus.

We went 2 years ago at the same time, that was my first time going with kids (ages 1 and 3) and I actually had no idea about character meals but we were able to get Akershus well within 90 days of going, so hopefully there is hope for that for you. It seems like they are not opening up all the reservations for some of these places. I just cant imagine there being no openings at all, I would understand if there were odd times available...but nothing!!! I assume you are staying offsite like we are, seems like people 180+10 are getting the reservations that they want.... Here's to waiting for some cancellations!

We went 2 years ago at the same time, that was my first time going with kids (ages 1 and 3) and I actually had no idea about character meals but we were able to get Akershus well within 90 days of going, so hopefully there is hope for that for you. It seems like they are not opening up all the reservations for some of these places. I just cant imagine there being no openings at all, I would understand if there were odd times available...but nothing!!! I assume you are staying offsite like we are, seems like people 180+10 are getting the reservations that they want.... Here's to waiting for some cancellations!
Actually staying onsite! So I was able to do 180 + 7 and still nothing! We went to Akershus last year in April and made reservations like 3 months prior as well. I think something is up. What I don't get is the online reservations on my mobile app and online not working. So two weird issues for me.

Wow, that's terrible! Well here's to our next 170+ days of misery trying to get reservations, good luck!

Their system is super glitchy. I'm doing 180+10 today and have been trying since 6am to book things. I cannot book them via the app or website but can see if a table is available. I just grabbed an Akershus breakfast at 8 by seeing it was available and then calling in right away. :-/ just a PITA! Still waiting for H&V to open more slots, there is NO WAY it's fully booked!

Their system is super glitchy. I'm doing 180+10 today and have been trying since 6am to book things. I cannot book them via the app or website but can see if a table is available. I just grabbed an Akershus breakfast at 8 by seeing it was available and then calling in right away. :-/ just a PITA! Still waiting for H&V to open more slots, there is NO WAY it's fully booked!
What date were you able to get Akershus for? Congrats to you! I think a lot of people are having issues!

What date were you able to get Akershus for? Congrats to you! I think a lot of people are having issues!

12/12 after stalking the site. I really need it for the 9th but there is nothing at all available.

Something is going on though bc I can get it for any morning in August during a weekend I'm considering going (I haven't booked anything yet though, but can see it is available).

Another day, another blank..boooo!! I was excited to see that there actually was a reservation available for dinner at CRT but...11:00pm.. No way the kids would make that, they will all be passed out at the table...lol. There are some O'hana breakfast's available that I have seen for anyone looking. Dec 7 has one at 7:50am right now

Another day, another lady and the tramp error message. I can't book anything. I've cleared my cookies, tried different browsers, updated my mobile app and called Disney tech support like 10 times. No clue where to go from here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter