What I'm Focussed On - Fireworks for the Year

Very nice picture from the T&TC Janet. Was this right next to the Ferry Dock? I will definitely watch Wishes fireworks from that spot one day.

Very nice picture from the T&TC Janet. Was this right next to the Ferry Dock? I will definitely watch Wishes fireworks from that spot one day.

Thanks Bret! It was just as you get off the dock and enter the station, all the way to the right as you look at the castle. There were about 20 people or so gathered there coming off the ferry, waiting for Wishes before heading to their cars. It really was a great low stress way to shoot Wishes. I do highly recommend it. I'd love to do it one day with Hallowishes or Holiday Wishes when they do all the perimeter fireworks.

Thanks Bret! It was just as you get off the dock and enter the station, all the way to the right as you look at the castle. There were about 20 people or so gathered there coming off the ferry, waiting for Wishes before heading to their cars. It really was a great low stress way to shoot Wishes. I do highly recommend it. I'd love to do it one day with Hallowishes or Holiday Wishes when they do all the perimeter fireworks.

Thank you Janet. I will consider that and possibly do HalloWishes fireworks from the T&TC during my trip in October.. I been wanting to take picture from the T&TC right by the Ferry dock.

Thank you Janet. I will consider that and possibly do HalloWishes fireworks from the T&TC during my trip in October.. I been wanting to take picture from the T&TC right by the Ferry dock.

I highly recommend it Bret! Can't wait to see what you come back with!

Star Wars weekends May 2015
18195805615_1af3e519a0_b.jpg

All of these were taken last year at a local park.

Attachments

• DSCN0386 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0386 (Small).JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0387 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0387 (Small).JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0392 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0392 (Small).JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 6
So were these.

Attachments

• DSCN0424 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0424 (Small).JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0425 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0425 (Small).JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 3
If it's July, then it must be Friday night Fireworks at the Docklands, Melbourne. Yes, it's freezing cold here!

The Friday night fireworks at the Docklands go for about 10 minutes. I took the opportunity to head down a second time to pull the 9-stop ND filter out of the bag. On the second shooting, I got three shots. I left the shutter open for about 3 - 4 minutes.

I might have the opportunity to head down again in about 2 - 3 weeks, if the weather is kind. I think I might set the exposure for the whole 10 minutes next time.

princess::upsidedow

DHS Frozen Fireworks on 7/22
Not my best fireworks or moon shot, but fun result for an unplanned Hand Held shoot with a little PnS (Sony HX30)
IMG_3465_zpsuyfq8kpa.jpg

(I accidentally discovered that near the entrance to Star Tours is a great area for watching the larger background fireworks)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter