What if your whole party doesn't make it?

codenamejack

I've got a jar of dirt!
If I book for 5 and only 3 are able to make it, will anyone mind? I want to book Boma for September, but one friend doesn't know what her work schedule will be. :/

Go ahead and book for everyone. If your friend is unable to make it, there will not be a penalty, they will just seat the group that does show up.

The only time you really have to worry is when the meal is prepaid, like CRT, or it has a CreditCard hold, like the place in Norway. Then you will be responsible for the entire party.

Actually, you might not be at the places with the CC hold, if part of the group shows up, but Disney has the right to charge you a $10 "no show" fee there.

During our annual trips to WDW we always make ADRs for our entire group for every meal. There is usually one or two that hubby doesn't make due to a golf game running late or I might not make due to a tired kiddo. It has never been a problem.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter