What if you test positive in Florida?

charmed59

DIS Veteran
I’m noticing the number of non-Florida residents testing positive for Covid going up, most likely because some states are requiring tests before people go home. For those that test positive while they are still in the Disney bubble, what comes next?

Do the Disney resorts offer to extend your stay at the same rate to ride out Covid until you get a negative test? Will Disney freeze tickets for unused days? Does Disney offer any sort of help to get you home? I assume you don’t fly home with a positive result.

I’m noticing the number of non-Florida residents testing positive for Covid going up, most likely because some states are requiring tests before people go home. For those that test positive while they are still in the Disney bubble, what comes next?

Do the Disney resorts offer to extend your stay at the same rate to ride out Covid until you get a negative test? Will Disney freeze tickets for unused days? Does Disney offer any sort of help to get you home? I assume you don’t fly home with a positive result.
I haven’t heard of any initiatives that Disney is doing if people test positive, but they may be keeping that quiet. I really think it’s up to the person if they test positive to figure out their best course of action. But yeah, you should NOT be boarding a plane if you have tested positive.

Disney doesn't have any contingency for people who test positive while here, first off you would have to actually report it to them at that point they will most likely ask you to leave property since it's in their wording that people with symptoms cannot come in the first place.
On the other side the number of people who would go out of their way to get a test DURING their vacation I would assume is very small, most will get tested the day or the day before going back home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter