What if things change?

DisneyCAL

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to book a package room and tickets soon for next August 2017. Lets say I book our package on site with the regular dining plan. At 180 days I book my ADR's. What if a couple weeks or months go by and they come out with room discounts but not for where we have booked. If we decide to change to a different resort, will we lose all of our ADR's? If for some reason the school changes their calendar and shifts the start of school a few days earlier, can we change our reservation dates and would that alter our ADR's? If anybody has insight into this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

We are hoping to book a package room and tickets soon for next August 2017. Lets say I book our package on site with the regular dining plan. At 180 days I book my ADR's. What if a couple weeks or months go by and they come out with room discounts but not for where we have booked. If we decide to change to a different resort, will we lose all of our ADR's? If for some reason the school changes their calendar and shifts the start of school a few days earlier, can we change our reservation dates and would that alter our ADR's? If anybody has insight into this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
ADRs are not dependent upon a room reservation. Once you schedule your ADRs, they remain until you cancel or actually arrive for the designated reservation.

Your ADR's are safe. You can cancel/change your package, room, etc.....and you'll still have your restaurant reservations.

We know our holiday dates each year but haven't always booked the Disney accommodation and have always made our ADR's at 180 window. It's the only way we can secure dinner ADR at BOG, and the PPO character breakfasts we wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter