• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What have you seen on the EA? (running thread)

i would like to get an eclipse. i only saw it in the aisle when we were returning our lancer. if they don't have a car you were looking for did you ever check at the other terminal?

No but its definately an option! With cell phones & / or family radios, no reason you can't "hold a car with some of your party and then check out the other side & meet in the middle. Could take sometime but the there only on the other side of the terminal. Definately worth the extra walk or time. I would like a beetle, convertible, or smaller suv! Well we can dream! MKY:D

Used the aisle at about 830pm on Sat 4/25. The aisle was very full.....of Mitsubishi Gallants. Seriously there had to be about 8 of them!!!! That and a a few Intrepids. No mini vans, SUVs, sporty cars or otherwise.

We didn't care much for the Gallant, but it got us to WDW and back, which is what really was important! :p

We picked up our car at 6:00 on 4/23. Same thing, lots of Mitsubishis. We picked a
Chevy Lumina off the full size aisle.

Arrived today about 2:15pm on B side. They had a good selection, about 15 cars. There were Gallants, Intrigues, Malibus, Lumina, Century, Alero, a couple others (Lancer?). No SUVs or Vans. The full size aisle was mostly all Malibus. I took a Buick Century from the EA.

Side note - we went to the new Winn-Dixie. Very nice! Very clean and good prices. They signed me up for their shopper card, saved almost $4! Then they push the cart out to your car and load the trunk! There is a sign no tipping. It wasn't crowded at all.

We had reserved a standard and walked over to the aisle and found a Suzuki Vitaro SUV! Verrrrry nice. I put my red mickey head on the antenna and we called it our from 4/19 (around 11:30am) 'til 4/29.

EA was one of the best planning tips I could have done for this trip!

I had reserved the car in my name and we stopped at the counter to add my husband on as a driver (as the 800# instructed me to do) and we were told we DID NOT need to stop and do ANYTHING! With EA I was already ok to have another driver free of charge.

Everything was wonderful. We will definitiely use this again!

So, let me get this straight.... there are TWO EAs in Orlando? This might be one of those "which-side-of-the-Matterhorn-has-the-fastest-bobsleds" questions, but which side of the terminal has the best EA?:confused:

Was there on the "B" side on Friday the 3rd of May. Two Lancers, two Malibus, and a bunch of smaller cars. We went to the full sized isle and took an Intrepid. Was very nice only 1000 miles, very clean, even had leather.

Returned the car tonight around 4:45. I glanced over a the aisle as we walked out. Big selection, I'd say 20 cars. Looked like the same choices - Gallant, Intrigue, Malibu, Intrepid. Full size was pretty full too, I saw Malibus & Intrigues. I just looked at the ones closest to the walkway over to the terminal.

One thing broke my heart - I am thinking of buying a Camry and was hoping so bad that they would have one that I could rent, it would be like a week long test drive. I had rented a 2001 Camry over a year ago and loved it, but it was redesigned for 2002. But no luck when we arrived last Saturday. When I returned the car tonight (Buick Century), what was parked in the return aisle - a new Camry.:(

Arrived 4/27 on the B side around 10:45 am and there were a bunch of Mitsubushi Lancers, a couple of Eclipses, some Oldsmobiles and guess what else ?; a new 2002 PT Cruiser with only 5 miles on it which I was just able to beat another party to. Guess I got very lucky:cool:

WOW!!! DebbieB that's great to hear!!!

We've only been down once belonging to the EA and had NO luck. I reserved a Full size and got a Full size. There were about 5 of the same white car to choose from!

Anyway, it's good to see that some people are getting interesting cars. I had heard that the EA was only going to have Full sizes and not neat or big cars anymore like the PT cruiser or mini-vans.

I'm curious if anyone's seen mini-vans on the EA in the past few months??

Thanks for bumping this!:D

I got a mini-van on EA on Thursday night March 7 about 11:30 pm. It had less than 100 miles on it. There was 3 mini-vans on EA that night. There were also alot of full size cars. Didn't notice anything else special, was to excited about getting mini-van. Hope I have that luck the end of May on Wednesday night about 11:30pm.:)

April 25, EA at MCO: The Good part, employee drove up with a freshly washed Mitsubishi Spyder Convertible and said we could take it. The Bad part, While we were trying to figure out how to put 10 days worth of luggage into it, a manager ran up and yelled "No, No, NO, you can't have this car, it's not supposed to be on the Aisle"

We had figured out anyway that it wasn't going to happen with 4 bags, so we didn't argue too strenuously. DH wanted something "sporty" so we took a Mitsubishi Eclipse, which was also a little cramped with the suitcases, but it worked out fine!:D Other cars on the aisle were all sedans, of some sort. Sorry, I didn't pay enough attention.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter