What happened to my Perk app?

jdmccon7

Mouseketeer
I have used Perk apps in the past to make extra cash for Disney. I've been lazy and ignored them for a while. When I tried to run them yesterday, I found they pushed an update so the app is now Perk TV. I think it was just Perk before. Tried Perk TV but nothing was crediting. In fact the points went down after I ran it for a while. Uninstalled and downloaded Perk which no longer has the App Trailers section. I am so confused. Is my run with Perk over?

I have used Perk apps in the past to make extra cash for Disney. I've been lazy and ignored them for a while. When I tried to run them yesterday, I found they pushed an update so the app is now Perk TV. I think it was just Perk before. Tried Perk TV but nothing was crediting. In fact the points went down after I ran it for a while. Uninstalled and downloaded Perk which no longer has the App Trailers section. I am so confused. Is my run with Perk over?
Perk has been slowly cutting the points that you can earn per view while making it more difficult to run the apps passively.

The current version of Perk TV (a name by which I believe the app has been called since Perk rolled out other apps a couple of years ago), no longer advances to the next group of videos when the chosen category completes. So, you really have to stay on top of your device(s) to keep it running.

Perk TV Live! is a different app. I find that it runs more smoothly with less babysitting. However, I still need to reset it regularly because some of random static ads.

I have no idea why your points are not crediting. I'm not setting the world on fire with my devices, but they are earning something.

Perk has been slowly cutting the points that you can earn per view while making it more difficult to run the apps passively.

The current version of Perk TV (a name by which I believe the app has been called since Perk rolled out other apps a couple of years ago), no longer advances to the next group of videos when the chosen category completes. So, you really have to stay on top of your device(s) to keep it running.

Perk TV Live! is a different app. I find that it runs more smoothly with less babysitting. However, I still need to reset it regularly because some of random static ads.

I have no idea why your points are not crediting. I'm not setting the world on fire with my devices, but they are earning something.
Thanks for the tip on Perk TV Live. I was in the process of trying different things to make it work. You just made my day easier.

What kind of devices do you guys use for your perk tv? I'm currently running 3 tablets as we speak, been thinking about getting a few more. Any thoughts?

What kind of devices do you guys use for your perk tv? I'm currently running 3 tablets as we speak, been thinking about getting a few more. Any thoughts?
Perk has been such a slow earner as of late, that I would not recommend investing in any devices to run their apps. If you have any older android phones, iPods or iphones that are just gathering dust, then definitely add them to your "farm". If you have older laptops that aren't being used, then consider running perk. tv and viggle. tv on them. But don't spend any money to acquire new devices. It will take a very long time to make that money back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter