What exactly IS DisneyQuest?

gr8tpanther

<font color=blue>Likes <font color=red>pretty <fon
I am not sure what this is, can someone please explain it in more detail? :flower:

It's an "indoor interactive playground." Basically, a video arcade, but with all sorts of simulator and virtual reality rides as well as just standard video games. It's a five-story family-entertainment complex with four distinct "worlds" of interactive games as well as themed dining and shopping.

Explore Zone is a virtual adventureland where guests are immersed in exotic and ancient locales, like the virtual Jungle Cruise and Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride.
Score Zone is a superhero competition city where guests can match their game-playing skills against the best.
Create Zone is a private "Imagineering" studio for artistic self-expression and invention.
Replay Zone is a carnival on the moon where guests experience a retro-futuristic spin on classic rides and games.

:earsboy:

Do you have to pay for games and such once you are in there? With it costing so much to get in? How does that work? We are planning on going, and just want to know what for money I might be looking at spending?

There are some games you pay additionally for (skeeball & some "arcade" type games), but mostly the games are included. It's a lot of virtual reality and simulator type stuff to do....they also have a food court. You can buy discounted tickets in advance for the best price. Since we are going ourselves this June, I'm planning to buy my tickets at www.ticketmania.com . For 2 adults and 1 child, it's $68 for us...if we bought at the door, it'd be about $96! You can check more details at www.allearsnet.com .

Well Disney Quest is a place were you can have loads of fun.

You an make your on music like sing, draw, loads of other stuff but best of all, THERE IS RIDES! :)

Gamer's paradise. Hundreds of video games from all eras. Foosball, air hockey, etc. Everyone I played was free. No tokens, no coins, just press start. The games that cost money are the ones that give tickets that you redeem for prizes,

Rides are the "virtual reality" type (except Buzz Lightyear Bumper Cars) and some made me nauseous.

I enjoy it, but I can only take the place for about 3 hours before I get a headache from lights and noise. My wife HATES it and refuses to go again. Both kids LOVE it.

Large facility, easy to get lost, bathrooms hard to find, good food on top level.

thier are things a five year old could do but in my opinion (worked their for 8 months) it is more gered for the older child about 8 or 9.

a five year old would like creat zone where she can creat her own cd, use the magic esaels, and the magic mirrors.

she might like aladins magic carpet ride if she doesnt mind things on her head you have to wear a virtual reality helmet.

if your little one doent like really load places i would warn her that it tends to be load sometimes.(depends on the time you go) the worst time to go is when it is raining it will packed and you will sometimes have almost a two hour wait on the bigger attractions like Pirates of the carribean battle for buccanears gold....and the rollarcoaster if shes tall enough I dont rember exactly but i think it was like 51 inches for that and buzz lightyears astroblaster

bubba's mom said:
There are some games you pay additionally for (skeeball & some "arcade" type games), but mostly the games are included. It's a lot of virtual reality and simulator type stuff to do....they also have a food court. You can buy discounted tickets in advance for the best price. Since we are going ourselves this June, I'm planning to buy my tickets at www.ticketmania.com . For 2 adults and 1 child, it's $68 for us...if we bought at the door, it'd be about $96! You can check more details at www.allearsnet.com .

I am buying them with my package. Getting the premium tickets so I can go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter