• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do your nighttime plans look like at AK?

floridadream

Mouseketeer
We're going in August so heat is a consideration. We only want to go the second part of the day and we have ADRs at Y&Y at 6:00pm. What do you think is the best time to arrive at the park to hit a few attractions before dinner? Also, when do you think we need to arrive at the Jungle Book show? Any suggestions for nighttime touring are welcome!

Will you have FP+ for AK that day? If so, plan them out and then you'll know when to arrive ;)
I would try for a FP+ for The Jungle Book show along with any others. Otherwise, you could consider doing a couple of AC shows like Nemo and The Lion King before dinner. I think those run on a regular schedule so you can plan what time you want to hit them so you can make it to dinner on time.

I just did my AK FP+ for a last minute trip to Disney
I chose the night safari ride and the late viewing of the Jungle Book show
I am also considering maybe Kali River Rapids at night - not sure yet depending on how dinner at Yak and Yeti goes we have ADR for 5:30pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter