• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what do you want to be when you get older?

im in college to be an elementary school teacher and an art teacher. i love writing and photography tho, so im thinking one or both of those will be a side job as well :)

I want to become an anesteseologist.
Or an interior designer.
Or a makeup artist.

I'm really counting on the anesteseology thing, though.

michael shanks could make a root canal sexy.

If Michael Shanks told me he wanted to cut off my left arm or some such, but promised to be shirtless while doing so, I'd let him. The man's gorgeous. And he's got a great sense of humour. And a smile to die for. And his wife is so very, very lucky.

Anyway...back on topic.

NO!
I've seen what those nurses have to go thru, it's not pretty. My one nurse I had in the hospital had to leave to go stay THE WHOLE NIGHT with a phsyciatric patient. This was at 6pm, and their shift doesn't end until 6am.
She came back and reported he was trying to get out of the room all night and walk around nekkid or with his gown wide open. Then, he couldn't find where the bathroom was, and just relieved himself on the floor. Yes, both #1s and #2s. :eek:

Wow. That's unpleasant to hear. I don't know what to say. I had a friend who's sister was one and she said that she loved her job. I couldn't really get much out of my friend about how her sister works and all the details because she lives on the other side of the country and they both aren't really close. :confused3

I know that there's a lot of crazy things that can happen, like the story you mentioned above. "The straitjackets and the crazy people" - is how I often like to word the job. I guess I still have to look around, research, and find out more about it all and everything. Like I said, I may not exactly be sure what I want to do specifically but I would like to do something close to that degree.

I haven't decided.
Like Ashleigh said, I too just want to be happy when I'm older.
But I'm hoping next school year, I get inspired to become something.
I'm taking marketing essentials and might join DECA.
So it might lean me into something in the buisness field. I'd love to work for Disney.

Hmm but then again, I would love a job that helped made differences in peoples lifes.

A radio DJ. Only problem is that I'm not very talkative but I'm starting to be less shy. If I don't make it into that my parents and sister said I should do something with computers. I made a list of jobs so if I don't make it into something I have something else to fall back on:
  1. Radio DJ
  2. Something with computers
  3. Author
  4. Therapist
I'm mostly strongest about the radio DJ though.

i want to be a doctor, mostly an OB/GYN. that may change. i want to be in the medical field.

ugh. I hate ob-gyns. Very uncomfortable environment. lol. but they do get paid well.

Anyway I wanna be an orthopedic surgeon.

i want to be a pediatrician or something in the medical field. or working with animals, but not a vet, no way! Maybe even an Interior Designer [:

I am still planning to work in animal training and management. In September I start working toward my degree in Animal Science - Equine Industry so I will also have the option of working with horses and going to vet school later if my mind changes about performing surgery.

I like working outside, and having some physical exertion and danger involved.

My dream job is to be the athletic trainer for the Detroit Pistons....but that won't happen. So I'd like to do something with sports medicine or something along those lines.

What I wish for:
NASCAR driver
What I want to be: Probably a NASCAR scientist

I want to be a face character at WDW. I am looking into the college program for a few years from now and hope to eventually get a real job there when I get older. I would love to be Belle, either at a character meal, in a parade, or in the show at hollywood studios. But other than my dream job I also want to be on broadway or in hollywood.

This is probably going to be a long post.

Where to start...

I love photography, and creative writing. So right now I'm thinking photographer (not sure what kind) or maybe a co-writer/ writer of a TV show. I also found I really enjoy making movies on Windows Movie maker. I've done different movies with clips from my favorite TV shows, and some videos with video clips of me and my friends. I put them to music and leave some of the clips so you can hear the dialogue, the rest I mute. So where can I go with the video thing? Maybe making TV advertisements/ previews for shows, or maybe making slideshows for people. Like, they bring in a disc of pictures and/or videos and I can make a slideshow for them.

These are all just ideas but these are things that I really enjoy to do. I started writing a "script" for a show. Just to express my creativity. I obviously don't plan on doing anything with it yet. It's kind of just to get my creativity out. I've made a bunch of videos on Windows Movie Maker, and whenever I get an idea for another one, I usually make it. I also took a photography class in school this year.

I also want to work at Disney at some point but that will probably wind up being through some sort of college program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter