What do you think of these attractions?

donnajz

DIS Veteran
Myself (mom) and DD24 are wondering if we should visit these attractions: For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration and Disney Junior-Live on Stage!

We are always looking to do something new when we go...we just don't know if it would be a waste of our time or if they would be enjoyable. We both enjoy IASW and Stitch's Great Escape to get a feel for what we like.

Your thoughts?

Impossible to say for sure but I cant see how two adults would enjoy Disney Jr. Frozen Sing Along is a different story. If you enjoyed the movie you should like the sing along.

Neither of them are anything like Stitch's Great Escape.

First Time in Forever is very cute. DH and I liked it, and DD loved it.

Disney Jr.? Never again. You sit on the floor That's enough to get a nope from me. DD is too old for DJ stuff now, so no more for us.

Myself (mom) and DD24 are wondering if we should visit these attractions: For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration and Disney Junior-Live on Stage!

We are always looking to do something new when we go...we just don't know if it would be a waste of our time or if they would be enjoyable. We both enjoy IASW and Stitch's Great Escape to get a feel for what we like.

Your thoughts?
Love them both as an adult.

I hate Disney Junior Live on Stage, especially the sitting on the floor. But my daughter (3) loves it so I suffer through. No way I would do it voluntarily with only adults in the party.

I don't really have any issue with sitting on the floor for Disney Jr., that's not a problem. But the show is definitely for little kids, don't think adults would get enjoyment out of it. We haven't done it since the twins were about 4 or 5.

We did the Frozen sing-along last time we were there after skipping the two times before. Oh, my goodness! It was SO funny for the adults because there's a lot of subtle comedy. DH and I LOLed a lot and of course, out kids enjoyed it.

Your thoughts?

I highly doubt Disney Jr. would be something only adult would want to do. You'd also be sitting on the floor. We've done in a few times for our younger (toddler age) kiddos, but no one has ever asked to go back. If doing a sing-along type thing interests you, then I'd give that a shot.

Frozen sing a long is good. It's not a must do every trip but it's something you should definitely see. It's made for kids and adults as well.

Disney Jr, unless you have a very young child, there's no reason to go to it

At Disney Jr. you have the option to sit on benches in the back of the theater, I go in there every once in a while, nice a/c break and the kids get so excited and play along it's really cute.
Frozen Sing Along is fun just because of the historians

Thanks for your input. We'll stick with the Frozen Sing along but will skip Disney Jr.
Even if it was great, I don't think I could sit on the floor!

What about the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival.

Yes Donna, definitely see Frozen Sing-along, it's has the best reviews and everyone always comments how surprised on how much they liked this performance. Disney Jr., is really for wee little kids. For Epcot, Pixar short film, yes go see it! Enjoy your vacation.

Thanks for your input. We'll stick with the Frozen Sing along but will skip Disney Jr.

The Pixar short films are good. It's something I'd recommend seeing at least once. There's 3 short Pixar films that are each about 10 min long. It's a nice comfy area to get out of the heat. Their good but I wouldn't go out of the way to see them

The Pixar short films are good. It's something I'd recommend seeing at least once. There's 3 short Pixar films that are each about 10 min long. It's a nice comfy area to get out of the heat. Their good but I wouldn't go out of the way to see them

What are the lines like in the summer for the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival? Any need for a FP?

What are the lines like in the summer for the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival? Any need for a FP?

Not at all.

They'll have start times and just show up 5 min prior and you'll easily get in

If you liked Frozen even a little bit you'll likely enjoy the Frozen sing along.
Its not just singing. It's pretty funny too.
I was laughing quite a bit.

Personally I would not do Disney Jr. because while I think the TV shows are ok I don't think I'd really enjoy a live show based off the Disney Jr specific characters.

If you have the time then check out whatever you want!
If you are going with limited time stick to what you know you like it my motto.

Agree with several others, Frozen Sing Along is enjoyable, even for adults. I did Disney Jr. last year at CA Adventure because I was with a group that included a young one who watched Disney Jr. shows. This is one I would skip if you are just a party of adults. This one is truly geared towards the younger kids.

I've found the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival to be one of the more underrated attractions at Epcot. The first of the three short films, "Get a Horse", does some incredible things to push the boundaries (literally) of the 3D format. The two Pixar shorts, "For the Birds" and "La Luna", aren't as visually groundbreaking, but are worth seeing nonetheless ("La Luna" in particular looks beautiful on the giant screen).

Your thoughts?
Highly recommend Frozen Singalong, the show is a great show, and is really funny too! As for Disney Junior, i'd certainly skip that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter