What do you think of Miley Cyrus' new video - Party in the USA?

Awww!!! Absolutely!! I am sorry I came accross so harsh as well. This just hit a hot button issue for me and I got on my soapbox and started ranting. I just wish society would let our kids stay innocent longer. Sometimes I feel like I am fighting a loosing battle! :) :hug::hug::hug:

I think we all have our own soapboxes. :rotfl:

I can agree with wishing that kids could stay :littleangel: longer. I volunteered for Vacation Bible School last summer and was put with preschoolers and I was shocked a lot by how they acted, that was when I came to the realization that my kids were very sheltered. I sometimes feel that my kids are so sheltered that they don't really know what is out there. It is scary to think about, and sometimes I feel like I'm guilty by keeping them that way (because so many of kids now aren't that way). Probably why my oldest wouldn't even hold her boyfriends hand. (Which is awesome for me as a mom... it means I've got a while longer before she tries to 'grow' up on me) I just try to make them proud of who they are, and hope that it helps them.

I don't think there is anything wrong wiht the video. She has on shorts and a tank top wiht cowboy boots ? Is there anything wrong with that. I wore half shirts and short shorts at that age. Very age appropriate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter