What do you think of Hollywood & Vine?

dzneelvr

A Disney Dolly<br><font color=deeppink>Doesn't min
We haven't been there for over 10 years...so/so then and nothing we wanted to keep.
However, I made a December evening ADR there after looking at the menu. For those of you who are "just back"--how was the evening food?

It's a buffet. It is good in a pinch if you cannot get in anywhere else, but nothing to write home about.

We ended up there, because one of my traveling companions, who had never been to Disney before, (and especially during free dining) insisted we NOT make any ADR's.

We ended up there and despite the fact that it was a buffet and you can go back as many times as you want, we still felt rushed.

We were just there a couple of weeks ago for our Fantasmic! Dinner package. Let me say that we were extremely worried that we would hate it, based on the MANY bad reviews I read on this board. I decided to keep our ressies and just try it out. Well, to our surprise, the food was pretty good. Even my DD10, who is quite picky, found items that she enjoyed very much. The service was fine, and the environment was pleasant, not filthy, as others have stated. We had lunch at Crystal Palace on another day, and I would say both buffets are comparable to each other. (We liked CP a lot too!)

I don't know if we just went on a good day, at a good time (5:00pm), but it's interesting to me that we enjoyed our experience, yet others have disliked this buffet so much, that they'd never go back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter