What do you think about the Early Morning Magic Fantasyland ?

Are you going to the Early Morning Magic at Fantasyland?

• Yes we are going to try to get tickets ! We think it will be fun !

Votes: 50 9.5%
  • We don't know yet.

Votes: 36 6.8%
  • No way it is not worth the extra money for 3 rides!

Votes: 443 83.7%

• Total voters
Is the breakfast part of the $69 ticket?

Pretty stupid and overpriced. I'd be interested if it was way more rides operating (3 rides....really?), and at about $20-$30 a person (all you can eat breakfast included).

Is the breakfast part of the $69 ticket?

Pretty stupid and overpriced. I'd be interested if it was way more rides operating (3 rides....really?), and at about $20-$30 a person (all you can eat breakfast included).
Yes I think breakfast is included.

I am super relieved that it's only two days a week, actually. I was assuming based on everything else they've done to separate people from their money these past few weeks that it would be an everyday occurrence.

I now have to double check our touring plans. Yes, the park still opens at 9, but no, you probably don't want to walk into an already full Fantasyland on that day! The price for a family becomes ridiculous. (Over $300 for my family.)

If it were the whole park that would be awesome or even all the rides in Fantasyland might be worth it. With only 3 rides and I guess breakfast added makes it a little better but still not worth it to us.

Figure the typical group at Disney is a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children). The cost of tickets for all of them is going to be $256 plus tax. Sure, you're going to get breakfast with it, so you can probably deduct the cost of whatever you were going to spend on breakfast, but that's still pricey. I know it says that the time for this event is 7:45am-10am. I'm not entirely sure I've ever seen the Magic Kingdom open up as late as 10 am, so I'm pretty sure that the park will most likely open at 9am (a normal, off season, non EMH time). But it is entirely possible that on these special days the park won't open until 10am. By the time you get everyone to the back of the park where these rides are and get in line for something, you're pretty much at 8:00am. If the park is opening at 9, thats only 1 hour of special ride access time. At 10, thats two hours, which is a little better. But the better question is how many times do people really think they're going to get on those rides in 1-2 hours? I'm sure even though the tickets are limited in number, there will still be a bunch of people and the majority are going to go for 7DMT and Peter Pan, making those two more crowded overall. And if you want to take advantage of breakfast, that is going to take time away from your special riding time. Let's say breakfast takes a half hour. If you didn't take advantage of the breakfast and only did the rides the whole time, that would be one super expensive fastpass basically.

In my opinion this is a good idea on behalf of Disney to charge people extra for things they could just get free fastpasses for, and i'm sure some people will think it's worth the money, but honestly that $250+ is going to get you breakfast, and maybe 4-5 rides tops. Totally not worth it for me :sad2:

Figure the typical group at Disney is a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children). The cost of tickets for all of them is going to be $256 plus tax. Sure, you're going to get breakfast with it, so you can probably deduct the cost of whatever you were going to spend on breakfast, but that's still pricey. I know it says that the time for this event is 7:45am-10am. I'm not entirely sure I've ever seen the Magic Kingdom open up as late as 10 am, so I'm pretty sure that the park will most likely open at 9am (a normal, off season, non EMH time). But it is entirely possible that on these special days the park won't open until 10am. By the time you get everyone to the back of the park where these rides are and get in line for something, you're pretty much at 8:00am. If the park is opening at 9, thats only 1 hour of special ride access time. At 10, thats two hours, which is a little better. But the better question is how many times do people really think they're going to get on those rides in 1-2 hours? I'm sure even though the tickets are limited in number, there will still be a bunch of people and the majority are going to go for 7DMT and Peter Pan, making those two more crowded overall. And if you want to take advantage of breakfast, that is going to take time away from your special riding time. Let's say breakfast takes a half hour. If you didn't take advantage of the breakfast and only did the rides the whole time, that would be one super expensive fastpass basically.

In my opinion this is a good idea on behalf of Disney to charge people extra for things they could just get free fastpasses for, and i'm sure some people will think it's worth the money, but honestly that $250+ is going to get you breakfast, and maybe 4-5 rides tops. Totally not worth it for me :sad2:
It really doesn't give enough time to ride and eat breakfast . So if the public gets in at 9:00 how will that work if the event is not over until 10:00?

It really doesn't give enough time to ride and eat breakfast . So if the public gets in at 9:00 how will that work if the event is not over until 10:00?

I'm not sure. Thats why i'm thinking Disney is pushing the opening of MK that day back to 10am, which seems super late to me. I know they're banking on making a few hundred dollars per family but don't you think they would make more if they opened the park at 8am to everyone and had normal dining reservations?

This was listed under the info on the Early Morning Magic. It says that at 9am the park will open to guests and event only attraction access will end. So, the park will still open as scheduled at 9am.

Know Before You Go

Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.
  • Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
  • Guests who have purchased both regular theme park admission and a special event will receive an event sticker for identification upon check-in.
  • Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
  • From 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus.
  • Around 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
  • Please note that regular theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
  • The number of tickets for these events is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
  • All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.

Very glad it is Tuesday and Saturday only. My before open ARDs are Thursday and Sunday in June. Sounds like I will be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter