• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you mean? There’s more to the US East Coast than NYC '07 TR? Homeward bound

yay another update!!! :cool1:

I think it looks like a lot of fun. It is a shame that we will not have time to visit when we go this coming September as both boys are really into their lego. There will be a next time! I will be showing the boys the photos tomorrow morning!

Outgrow Legos? I'm 41 and I haven't outgrown Legos!

DD likes playing with Legos as well...she recently built a small kit all by herself, which really excited her. Except she wants me to buy the Millenium Falcon kit - which is only $140 US. I said NO WAY!

Yay for an update! I probably have outgrown my Lego phase, my kids probably wouldn't enjoy it (as their paws don't grasp legos very well), so its probably not a park for us. But glad you enjoyed it when you did! :goodvibes:

Thanks for the new update!! Just showed my 8 year old who is OBSESSED with Lego and has been since he could hold it!! I am hoping the obsession holds out till the end of next year as he has asked for many years to go to Legoland, so I hope that it will be all that he has hoped for!! He loves to sit on the Legoland CA website and plan his day!! hahahaha... we still have well over 12 months to go, but I have promised him he can plan that day.:rotfl:

I have fond memories of taking my younger two lads to the England park in '02. I had a book for when they drove their own cars! We loved the miniature villages.

Legoland looks great and perfect for our 4 and 5 year olds. Thanks for the pics, we are planning on going to the new one in Florida next year.

Us too, had originally planned on doing the California one, but figured we may aswell hot tail it all the way to Orlando and just do everything there! Apparently it will be the biggest one yet??

Thanks for hanging in there everyone. I hope to have the next update up soon.

yay another update!!! :cool1:

I think it looks like a lot of fun. It is a shame that we will not have time to visit when we go this coming September as both boys are really into their lego. There will be a next time! I will be showing the boys the photos tomorrow morning!

Hope you're having a nice time in Disneyland!

Outgrow Legos? I'm 41 and I haven't outgrown Legos!

DD likes playing with Legos as well...she recently built a small kit all by herself, which really excited her. Except she wants me to buy the Millenium Falcon kit - which is only $140 US. I said NO WAY!

That Millenium Falcon is a STEAL in the US. It's only $299 in Oz. :rotfl:

Yay for an update! I probably have outgrown my Lego phase, my kids probably wouldn't enjoy it (as their paws don't grasp legos very well), so its probably not a park for us. But glad you enjoyed it when you did! :goodvibes:

I'm glad we visited Legoland when we did too. :goodvibes

Thanks for the new update!! Just showed my 8 year old who is OBSESSED with Lego and has been since he could hold it!! I am hoping the obsession holds out till the end of next year as he has asked for many years to go to Legoland, so I hope that it will be all that he has hoped for!! He loves to sit on the Legoland CA website and plan his day!! hahahaha... we still have well over 12 months to go, but I have promised him he can plan that day.:rotfl:

9 is still a good age for Legoland. I hope he still loves it when he gets there.

I have fond memories of taking my younger two lads to the England park in '02. I had a book for when they drove their own cars! We loved the miniature villages.

:wave: Nice to see you around. I loved the miniatures at legoland, CA. Was it very different in the English park?

I think my partner would love Legoland! He's 31, but 8 at heart :rotfl:

::yes:: My DH loves it too!

Legoland looks great and perfect for our 4 and 5 year olds. Thanks for the pics, we are planning on going to the new one in Florida next year.

Us too, had originally planned on doing the California one, but figured we may aswell hot tail it all the way to Orlando and just do everything there! Apparently it will be the biggest one yet??

Well....if you wanted a stopover in LA before hitting Florida, then it gives you an alternative to DLR to visit. But if you're heading to Orlando, then you might as well head on over and do the new one there.

DH bought the Millenium Falcon in the USA on his last business trip in August.
It's sitting in the suitcase waiting for DS's birthday next month.

How on earth has it taken me so long to find this thread????? :rotfl: :rolleyes1 :confused3 It's at page 11 and I had not read or even seen it before. I have just spent the day (on and off, not literally all day :rotfl:) catching up on this TR after finding it this morning :surfweb:! I love love love it PIO!

Niagara Falls looked amazing, I had no idea there was so much to do there, it's somewhere I have been wanting to do for so long and will be a must do next time.

Now I am all up to date and look forward to the rest of the TR, even though I think it's nearing the end of the trip popcorn::

OK, so I know you are not Kimmar....did we finish this report or are you at a writer's block?

Wait, are you suggesting I fund my trip to Australia by smuggling in LEGO kits with me? :rotfl:

It is a thought.....but Pandora charms are about 10 - 25% cheaper in the US than over here...smaller and easier to carry. :rolleyes1

DH bought the Millenium Falcon in the USA on his last business trip in August.
It's sitting in the suitcase waiting for DS's birthday next month.

I hope DS enjoys putting it together.

How on earth has it taken me so long to find this thread????? :rotfl: :rolleyes1 :confused3 It's at page 11 and I had not read or even seen it before. I have just spent the day (on and off, not literally all day :rotfl:) catching up on this TR after finding it this morning :surfweb:! I love love love it PIO!

Niagara Falls looked amazing, I had no idea there was so much to do there, it's somewhere I have been wanting to do for so long and will be a must do next time.

Now I am all up to date and look forward to the rest of the TR, even though I think it's nearing the end of the trip popcorn::

:confused3 Page 11 before you even spotted it??? Better late than never; and I'm glad you're enjoying it. :thumbsup2

OK, so I know you are not Kimmar....did we finish this report or are you at a writer's block?

You got that one right! :laughing:

I still have Sacramento and Napa Valley coming up. And no, not writer's block.....just procrastination. When I finish this TR, I won't have anything else to write about....:sad1:

I'm hoping to get to putting the next update up by the end of this weekend.

I still have Sacramento and Napa Valley coming up. And no, not writer's block.....just procrastination. When I finish this TR, I won't have anything else to write about....:sad1:

I'm hoping to get to putting the next update up by the end of this weekend.

Don't give me that phooey! You will always have plenty to write about.....just whether or not you will have forum in which to do so! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm sure you will find one....how about "the ongoing festivals of Melbourne" Seems to me you could make an entire TR just on THAT! I'm sure we would all listen!

Don't give me that phooey! You will always have plenty to write about.....just whether or not you will have forum in which to do so! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm sure you will find one....how about "the ongoing festivals of Melbourne" Seems to me you could make an entire TR just on THAT! I'm sure we would all listen!

How about this phooey instead??? :rolleyes1

images

It is a thought.....but Pandora charms are about 10 - 25% cheaper in the US than over here...smaller and easier to carry. :rolleyes1

I had to look that one up...thought it had something to do with the new Avatar themed area planned for WDW. :lmao:

Is there a big market for these in Australia? I could set up a booth at a street fair one of the days I'm there! ;)

Seriously, though. If you needed me to pick something up for you before we come, let me know. (Pandora charm, Millenium Falcon or other.)

I had to look that one up...thought it had something to do with the new Avatar themed area planned for WDW. :lmao:

Is there a big market for these in Australia? I could set up a booth at a street fair one of the days I'm there! ;)

Seriously, though. If you needed me to pick something up for you before we come, let me know. (Pandora charm, Millenium Falcon or other.)

Thanks! I'll keep it in mind.

:scratchin Knowing me, it's more likely to be some Mickey Macadamia Nut Turtles from Marceline. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter