What do you love about HardRock?

nighttowll

DIS Veteran
So long story short, but we've been planning to stay at PB during spring break for awhile now. RPR was the runner up if that didn't work out. HRH wasn't even on my radar. We are getting rooms through a family member this trip, so it is costing us practically nothing, and I found out today we are staying at HardRock in two water-view queen rooms. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. I was just so looking forward to a long relaxing stay at PB (I love the beds there), that I'm a little bummed right now.

So for those of you who love HRH, what is it that makes it special? What do you really like? What should I look forward to?

i used to stay at hrh for all visits.

it is so close to the Studios was what sold me for the place.

Kitchen has a great breakfast buffet (same as Islands at rpr) and you can eat inside the building or out on the patio.
staff handles both sections.

The pool! We pool hopped to the Hard Rock and the pool area was really cool.

Never stayed at PB, but we loved the beds at HRH! Location, location, location! One of our all-time favorite days at Universal was a day at the Hard Rock pool, late July, 95 degrees, with a cabana and an open tab...luckily about a year before everybody had a cell phone and a live stream on social media!

Everything!! We aren't hard rock lovers so I never thought I could love this hotel but we do! The location is perfect! The staff here is AMAZING!!! They now know us as we stay here a few times a year. The club level is wonderful and staff here is great. Also, we joined their Rock Royalty rewards program and have already qualified for a free night. All of the deluxe hotels are great here so it'll be your personal preference that will sell you on a favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter