What do you collect?

I collect dolls! Mostly vinyl dolls.

The license plate collection sounds cool, I would love to see pictures. I also have a few Disney lithographs.

I collect shot glasses (or toothpick holders as they are called in WDW) from each park and resort I go to and I also Collect Christmas ornaments - one for each year that I visit Disney.

My thing is shot glasses. I get one from everyplace I visit, and at the parks I get one from the rides that I like.

I never thought of it as collecting, but we (ds dw, and I) each get a shirt from each park as well.

Too much :rotfl:

Snowglobes
Pins
Personalized Christmas ornaments
Mugs

Thea
27 days and can't wait....... :Pinkbounc

We make sure to get a family picture of the whole family. Then we buy a resin picture frame to display it in. We just added the tree of life at AK picture yesterday. That completes all 4 parks, DownTownDisney, and Castaway Cay for all 6 visits to WDW since my DD 13 was born. I'll have to think up another photo location for next time....hmmmm......maybe the monorail or Wide world of Sports.

Tinker Bell!....and mugs, snowglobes, Barbie ornaments, etc, etc.

refridgerator magnets -
only two types....Disney magnets (WDW, characters, DL, DCL) and magnets from every country/city we've visited....(since we travel around the world a lot, we have quite a few of those)...

Ohh Boy!

We collect

PINS

PENS

POST CARDS

PENNIES AND QUARTES, PRESSED! WE GOT THE BOOKS TO KEEP THEM IN.

NAPKINS, THINKS IN THE RESTAURANTS WITH WDW LOGO.

RESORTS PENS

HOTEL KEY

PARKS MAPS

T SHIRTS, HATS

FRIDGE MAGNETS

AND ALL THE STUFF THE YOU CAN ONLY GET AT THE WORLD!

:banana:

Oh and also CD's The music from Parades, wishes, Illiminations, and others.

:cool1:

If you ask my husband he'll say what don't I collect, haha.... :rotfl: Here is a list of my favorite Disney collectibles :love:

1. Anything with piglet on it!!
2. Magnets
3. Pins
4. Postcards
5. Pressed pennies

Right now I am saving every penny for our next trip! :cheer2:

I'm collecting Alice in Wonderland stuff. I try to limit it to one item per trip. I have a nice collection already. We just recently moved and I now have the room to display it all. I have alot more room to buy more things...lol. A couple of things broke during the move and I'm trying to crazy-glue it back together. One of the snow globes didn't survive and I had to throw it away.

One of the pp mentioned collecting ornaments from the resorts. I think I'm going to start doing that.

Mary

Bumping for more great ideas, I never thought of half this stuff !!! :cool1:

anything tink or ariel
pins
mugs (disney resort ones)
everything else are things i don't need but want

At WDW I collect anything with Fantasia Mickey, also Christmas ornaments. I have a big collection of the Disney Hallmark ones. Every where else I collect owls, from statues to pictures to bookmarks. Everyone brings me owls when they go on vacation.

Carrie

DH and I just got married a year ago, so we're starting to collect things together, as well as the things we used to do seperatly.

Shot glasses
Christmas ornaments
Anything related to firefighting

We're both firefighters, and have a fairly good collection so far!

Jen

I collect Coca-Colal. I also have tons of pictures of me standing by anything with the Coca-Cola logo on it from Disney World.
Our recent trip to DisneyWorld my Hubby started our pin collection....

Robin :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter