What do you carry your iPhone 6 Plus in?

Keishag

Mouseketeer
I've just upgraded to an iPhone 6 Plus from the iPhone 6 and I've gotta admit, the size is taking some getting used to. I'm curious what you carry yours in, not only in the parks but just for every day use? I have several Vera Bradley wristlets that my old iPhones would fit in but not this one. On days when I carry my regular sized (jumbo!) purse it won't be an issue of course, but what about the days or nights you travel lighter.

Pics or links too please if you have them. :)) Thanks!

The buddy pouch is a great option to have quick and easy access to your phone, credit cards, cash, etc. - the website is http://www.therunningbuddy.com

Not my favorite, but fanny packs work, too. I'm a backpack carrier, so mine usually gets slipped into a deeper side pocket!

I have started using my Vera Bradley mini hipster as my wallet. Usually I just use it as a purse, but when I take my big purse, I just throw it in as my wallet. It fits really well in the mini hipster.

For everyday, I put it in my purse. If I have my small one, I put it in my pocket. If I'm wearing a dress and neither are options, I carry it. Eventually, you do get used to the size and the issues it creates but I wouldn't trade mine. I recommend getting a wristlet if you have issues.

Thanks for the tips. I'm LOVING the size of it now. I'm one of those people that rarely actually talks on my phone so it's perfect. Just need to find the perfect wristlet now. I love the idea of just throwing the wristlet or mini hipster in my bigger purse too since my normal "go to" purse is a large tote.

My back pocket (just remember to take it out before sitting - it can bend) or the Vera Bradly mini hipster. Occasionally I take the small VB backpack, but it depends on the day.

My front pocket. I refuse to buy pants without pockets. it sticks out a bit but stays put.

I bought something specifically for my 6 Plus on Etsy, and it is fantastic. I found a shop that makes wristlets that size to your phone. Mine has a detachable wrist strap. The inside zipper pocket AND the outer pocket both can hold my phone, which is nice. Bonus, its completely washable. I took my little wristlet with me to the beach twice already, and wouldn't trade it for the world! (I also have a Vera mini Disney hipster that I plan on taking to the parks as well, because I do like to be hands-free at the parks)

I have a wristlet/crossbody combo I picked up at Charming Charlie on a recent trip to Las Vegas that I love! It has two straps so you can choose to wear it either way. I just keep the basics - phone, ID, cash, credit card and maybe a chapstick in there. Check out their website or stores as they have quite a few options to choose from and are reasonably priced at under $20 or so. Also, sign up for their newsletter and you can likely get a coupon offer.

I keep mine in my zip-able wallet but for water rides and water parks I got a waterproof soft holder for around my neck from gander mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter