What do they do with your strollers during Fantasmic?

DIS Veteran
I seem to remember something about them moving them and it sounded confusing. We'll have our own stroller and will be doing Fantasmic package. Any tips?

For your own stroller they are moved to an area with all non-park strollers. The park strollers are all stuck together in another area. The CM's instruct you to take all your belongings that way when you exit you are not searching for your stuff. I can't remember If you were allowed to grab a park stroller on the way out or not. Hope this helps. You micht want to put something identifying on you stoller handle so you can spot it easily.

They will allow you to use a park stroller to push a child back to the front of the park after Fantasmic.

Is there something about people who do Fantasmic package and sit in special area also exit to a different place? Do they have more than one stroller area? If it is a special exit, is it inconvenient to go back to stroller area? We have our own stroller, not a park stroller, do you still have to remove all your stuff? Thanks for all the info.

We bring our own stroller and we always do the package. You must exit the way you entered to get your stroller. It is sometimes moved to make room for the exiting crowds but it's never far from where you left it. Last time, it was exactly where we left it I think because we were early and had ours way to the side, not in the way at all.

It's really not that hard to find except that it's pretty dark and crowded.

Thanks for the info. Were you asked to remove items from your own stroller? Thanks.

26555 said:
Thanks for the info. Were you asked to remove items from your own stroller? Thanks.

Nope, I do not recall ever being ask to remove anything. There is usually a CM showing you where to start parking the strollers but that's it.

Just be sure to mark your stroller with something to make it stand out in a sea of strollers (and dimly lit). I have a blue stroller so I got a bright yellow bandana, ironed on letters in a bright blue that spelled out our last name, and pinned it to the top of the sunshade. When I park the stroller, I flip the sunshade open and later can easily spot it. At Fantasmic they have a little stroller corral on the right after youve walked up the walkway right before you get to the seating area). When you exit the show, there are two exits. I think you can access the corral from both, but to be safe, walk back to the stroller area, bypassing the first exit.

alison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter