What Disney Snack Do You Wish You Never Bought (and Ate)?

AliceandAriel

part of your world!
Just came back from a lovely trip, and of course I brought home a bunch of snacks from WDW for the family and myself to munch on until my next trip back! Of course, there's always one snack you buy thinking it'll taste great, until you eat it and you think… "What the heck is THIS?!" :eek:

For me, it's the bacon cheddar popcorn. GAG! It's so nasty! I'll never buy that popcorn again!

Oh well, more room for the better snacks, like chocolate from Germany… ;)

EDIT:

Tallying up all the responses from posts #192 and backwards, here's a list of the Top 10 'Ick!' Disney Snacks

1- Turkey Leg (26)
2- Dole Whip (18)
3- Zebra Domes (17)
4- School Bread (17)
5- Rice Krispy Mickey Head (12)
6- Cream Cheese Pretzel (9)
7- Carrot Cake Cookie (6)
8- Cake Pops (5)
9- Tie-Dye Cheesecake from POP! Century (4)
10- Character Cookies (4)

The pucker powder that you pick the flavor to fill tubes. My kid hounded me for this until I let her buy it. She hated it, and I thought it was pretty nasty.

Caramel popcorn. We LOVE caramel popcorn but Disney's version tastes AWFUL! Tastes burnt!

Hate to say it, but the turkey leg. I ate it and it did NOT agree with me! I'll never eat another WDW turkey leg again.

The cream cheese filled soft pretzel. It ended up in the trashcan. I guess I'm spoiled by Auntie Anne's pretzels.

the gummy worms from Goofys Candy shop in Epcot...UGH..they were tasteless and very rubbery..we ended up seeing who could keep them in our mouths the longest for a bet!! lol ewwww when I think about them!! ( they looked soo good too )

The pucker powder that you pick the flavor to fill tubes. My kid hounded me for this until I let her buy it. She hated it, and I thought it was pretty nasty.

ooo my kids always want this!! no way are they getting it now!! thank you! lol

The cream cheese filled soft pretzel. It ended up in the trashcan. I guess I'm spoiled by Auntie Anne's pretzels.

I hated it as well. I love the jalapeno cheddar stuffed pretzel and was wanting that. I was in Tomorrowland by Lunching Pad and just decided to give that one a try instead. Not doing that again.

For us it was the rice crispy mickey heads... maybe I'm just spoiled by homemade ones, but I wasn't super impressed.

Chocolate covered frozen banana. Love all of the items separately. Combined - I tossed it in the first trash bin that I passed.

Hate to say it, but the turkey leg. I ate it and it did NOT agree with me! I'll never eat another WDW turkey leg again.
Same here! I tried a turkey leg years ago, and it did not "sit" well with me at all. Just the thought of it now makes me :crazy2:.

Ditto zebra domes. I built them up so much in my head so when I finally got them I was devastated to learn they tasted like mocha. I abhor mocha!! :eek:

I LOVE Turkey Legs but I won't get them because I don't want to look like a giant pig/neanderthal. Trying to get myself around to the fact that no one else gives a flip what I'm eating lol

Yep... turkey leg! My wife bought one on Saturday night at Magic Kingdom. I'm not a fan of dark meat anyway... but, it just wasn't good to me.

On the flip side of this coin... the absolute BEST snack to me is the Nutella Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow. I also really enjoy the pickles on property. We always seem to grab one as we head into the line for Haunted Mansion.

:goodvibes

CY

Another vote for cream cheese pretzel - gahh! ick. I remember it being neither sweet nor savory, just gahh!

Also a downer - carrot cake cookie. It's just plain carroty cake - no nuts, no pineapple.

a pleasant surprise: peach cobbler from CHH. Wasn't in the mood for it, and I'm sure they're made 1000 at a time. But, it tasted like sunshine - delish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter