What Disney parks song is most often stuck in your head?

KingLlama

DIS Veteran
I watched "Monsters University" the other day and since then, the closing credits song has been stuck in my head on a continuous loop. It's maddening, frankly.

And that got me thinking...what song(or songs) from Disney parks get stuck in your head either while you're planning a trip, on vacation, or after you're home?

I've found that for me, the usual suspects are the SpectroMagic music(yes, even years later), "Pirate's Life for Me", and (shoutout to @safetymom) "Imagination".

I realize that "It's a Small World" will be a frequent mention, but for some reason it's never stuck with me once the ride is over. And for that, I am eternally grateful.

And keep in mind....I'm not asking for your FAVORITE Disney parks music...just the music that lodges itself in your brain. If your favorite song is the one that gets stuck in your head, congrats....you're one of the lucky ones.

There was about a month last year when the music from Fantasmic! got stuck in my head and wouldn't leave.
There was a brief period where it was replaced by the music from Main Street Electrical Parade, but then it went back to Fantasmic!

Some good ones already mentioned, but the one that seems to play in my head all the time is the music from Soarin. Fortunately I have it on the computer because I know we won't be hearing it at the attraction any more.

Number one for me is the music from Fantasmic!

Having just been to Disneyland the song from owl cities that plays during paint the night gets hummed a lot as well

That's a tough one. Actually as of yesterday it was Energy you make the the world go round. Yes I'm going old school epcot and it's on my ipod.

The one that I've had the longest was the Tapestry of Nations theme music. The minute someone brings it up it goes right back in my head and I can't get rid of it.

Some good ones already mentioned, but the one that seems to play in my head all the time is the music from Soarin. Fortunately I have it on the computer because I know we won't be hearing it at the attraction any more.

What??!! Say it aint so!!

I don't want to say it, or even think about it, or it will be stuck in my head all day. It's a small song that's heard all over the world and it is evil (unless of course you are actually on a specific attraction in which case it's perfect!)

That's a tough one. Actually as of yesterday it was Energy you make the the world go round. Yes I'm going old school epcot and it's on my ipod.

The one that I've had the longest was the Tapestry of Nations theme music. The minute someone brings it up it goes right back in my head and I can't get rid of it.
MISS the Tapestry of Nations (even its little sister, the Tapestry of Dreams!) :) Thanx for bringing back a good memory! :)

Small World, like you said - but luckily usually ONLY when I'm stupid enough to ride it on my own (because I feel I HAVE to!) LOL - or weak enough to give in to somebody else's pleas if I've got a traveling companion. I wish Fantasmic would get stuck, as mentioned by others, since that's a fave of mine, and brings a huge smile to my face when I play the soundtrack. But for some reason "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story cyclically gets in my head, as does some song from the Christmas parade that I'm not even sure the name of, despite having heard it many times. :jester: Yes, I'm strange, deal with it. :rotfl:

Last edited:
There was about a month last year when the music from Fantasmic! got stuck in my head and wouldn't leave.
There was a brief period where it was replaced by the music from Main Street Electrical Parade, but then it went back to Fantasmic!

That's funny! These are the two that always get stuck in my head. I end up humming them as I walk around the parks :earsboy:

Not so much a song stuck in my head but one word...

I keep wanting to sing/shout (V loudly) :tinker: "WISHES" and have fireworks explode behind me...

The Splash Mountain ride music sticks in my head longer than any of the other rides. "Boo to you" a close second.

(....the weather is hot/the fishin' is fine...)

Agree with both of these! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter