what did you NEVER want to be?

Anything having to do with MATH or SCIENCE. :p

That's pretty much my rule. But hey I'm a hypocrite, I'm going to school for nursing. The only science I like is Biology/Human Anatomy, anything else makes me mental. I'm trying to look past all the math and science and look towards the physical, actual labor. I honestly would not be able to survive in a job where I just sit at a desk all day and do the same things over and over. I want to be on the move, always moving.

Doctor or medical field of any sort has always been out of the question for me. Any sort of farming/agriculture career.

I get along really well with children and most really like me, and I love kids, but I could NOT have a career with them like a nursery worker or teacher. You raise your kids, I'll raise mine :P

Thought of another one- an educator, or pretty much any job working with kids.

I don't do well with young kids- I can play with them, make up games with them, but I get tired of them fast.

A doctor or nurse because I wouldn't be able to take the blood and other bodily fluids.
A dentist because I hated going there..lol
And a vet because I wouldn't be able to deal with hurt/dying animals.

Hairdresser,massuese(can't touch random strangers unatural for me) Or a fast food worker

Doctor, dentist, P.T., cosmetologist...anything involving being too touchy and close with people.

A vet!! yes i do like animals but i just dont want to b around amilmals all day long!! I think i would get tired of animals very fast!!

anything to do with blood or needles.
politician.
anything to do with maths or finance.

Mine is a bit broad, but just about anything that was stuck behind a desk. I can not stand having to sit on my *** day in and day out doing the same mundane tasks. Im the type of person that needs to get up, out and changes the world.

I can't really pick any specific thing out. I pretty much had it narrowed down to the biological sciences ever since I was little. So I guess I never wanted to anything that wasn't that?

When I was real young, I was dead set against ever becoming a farmer. I thought farmers were supposed to wear straw hats and I didn't like those :P

As I got older, ironically enough all my aptitude tests told me I should go into agriculture. That's when I knew I wanted nothing to do with that field...however, it was just to prove those stupid tests wrong - clearly had nothing to do with straw hats anymore lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter